ZBrushCentral

Oliveiro gallery

New work :slight_smile:

gw.jpg

Little bit of update

Titan_Oliveiro.jpg

Watching gnomon tutorials and trying new techniques :slight_smile:

Screen Shot 2015-10-26 at 12.30.23.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-26 at 12.30.36.pngScreen Shot 2015-10-26 at 12.30.44.png

Updates !

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

pr2 copy.jpg

Any comments are more than welcome :slight_smile:

Hi!
It is finally finished, quite happy with the result :slight_smile:
Modelled in Zbrush, rendered in Keyshot. Hope you like it guys ! If any questions, feel free to ask :wink:
The story behind it is quite simple. The name Society sounds clear, today society feel like a giant consumer,
eating everything all around but it quite do not get, that this only creates a heavy burden on its back.

small1.jpgsmall2.jpg

Too cool! Great Work:+1:

Thank you very much!

Super nápad. Ten jazyk z jeho hlavy nemá chybu:+1:small_orange_diamond:))

@bezko Ďakujem velmi pekne, od niekoho ako ty si to extrémne cením :wink:

My latest sculpt, what do you think? :slight_smile: C&C are very welcome :slight_smile:

render_2s.jpg

more renders:

This latest sculpt looks great! Would you mind sharing a little about the making of? Maybe some ZBrush features used? Keep up the good work!

Thank you very very much! Of course:

• all of the hair is done by fibermesh, the coverage is setted in high numbers, because I wanted the stylised look of him. The ripped “skirt” is done by nanomesh, but first i selected the edges and had a copy of them so I could use the fibermesh to torn look. Chainmail is creted with awesome IMM brushes I found here and Zbrushcentral (I would like to thank you guys for them )

Everything is created as separated subtool, and then placed to the final model. So everything, each armor piece, axe, shield everything was sculpted separately. I use the “extract” option a lot. So mask a part, hit extract - Zremesh - sculpt, this was something I was using a lot. Main brushes used - clay buildup, damn standard, move, standard, inflate, hPolish. If there is something concrete what you would like, please feel free to ask, I will be happy to answer :slight_smile:

[COLOR=#1D2129][FONT=helvetica]Hello guys, what do you think? The photographer Lee Jeffries with his collection “Homeless” was the main inspiration :slight_smile: Created in Zbrush, Maya and Photoshop :slight_smile:

tony homeless guy3.jpg

Hi guys, I did not post anything for a while :slight_smile:

Something new from me, hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

oliver-otruba-dwarf-warrior-final.jpg

link for my ar[COLOR=#d3d3d3]tstation: [COLOR=#d3d3d3]https://www.artstation.com/virtual-floyd

Here are some WIP and additional renders:

ao.jpg

two.jpg

Artwork called Pagan, I tried to practice an anatomy a little bit. Whole project was done in one week, in my free time after work. Hope you enjoy:

Here is a quick render I did from an older artwork: