This is my latest personal work and first attempt to create a realistic portrait in ZBrush. My focus was a study on wrinkles, and I used 3d.sk website for inspiration references.
- Modeled base meshes for head, eyes, sweater, coat
- Sculpted details on head, eyes, sweater, coat
- FiberMesh hair, eyebrows, eyelashes
- DynaMesh earrings, hairpins
- Curve Insert Mesh necklace
- BPR render
Thanks for looking. Feedback appreciated!
<iframe src=“http://www.youtube.com/embed/T9GFxUrCW6k” allowfullscreen="" frameborder=“0” height=“480” width=“640”></iframe>