ZBrushCentral

No Post

:ex:

wow!you are amazing.excellent!

Thats looking really cool.

:cool:

Make a scene with a lot of birds? :+1:
No noseproblems? Had some seams there

Even the low poly version looks amazingly like him. With your skill with materials, this could end up being a new benchmark piece. No pressure, mind you. Hahaha. :smiley: :+1:

A wonderfully interesting face Alfred had! You have certainly got the basic structure in there.I’m busy working on a Boris Karloff…at least you are brave enough to show!

Looking forward to the updates.

Well done ; )

C.T.(early stages of full moon effects…)

amigo de veras que te esta quedando muy bien el modelado de hichcock, impresionante

so cubano, vivo en la habana :+1:

un tablet o el mouse???

saludos

This is a great model cant wait for more detailing and texturing
Superb:+1:

At that poins 5 squares coming together. Best way to move this point in low res. to a flat part of the nose, or under the nose, but not at a part where you have to scupt a lot.

hey jota, very cool work!!

maybe a body like this?

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Jotajota, se parece a nuestro querido metemiedos, pero todavía puedes acercarte más. Aunque te digo esto, soy consciente de lo difícil que es conseguir un buen parecido, porque a mí nunca se me han dado bien los retratos. Tal vez el labio inferior debería estar un poco más caído.

¿Vas a hacer solo la cara o le vas a colocar un cuervo en la cabeza?

Suerte.

!!GoooooD!
He’s one of my favorites DiREcTors.
Do you like “PSYCcho” and/or “Rear Window”?

Saltapiedras…Gracias por el reply…no es nada facil ciertamente pero de eso se trata…la idea es terminarlo lo mas parecido posible trabajar en el cuerpo tambien y agregarle algun concepto interesante…ya veremos… :smiley: :+1:

:smiley: tompson famiry?:+1: :+1:

HAHAHA
Now I can’t think about anything else when I hear the name Hitchcock… lol.
LemonNado