Native American - Makatae - WIP

It all started very randomly, I woke up one morning with this image in mind. So I did a quick concept.

So I decided to start learning Zbrush, and started doing this, thanks to the tutorials of the zclassroom, I went step by step, and I think I learned a lot.

Here is the progress, I started with Dynamesh adding more and more polygons.

When I had this I polypainted it and start posing, with ZRig

I had to tweak some things but it was pretty easy.

Then I started adding more details, and more and more. The fibermesh part was also way easier than I thought

And I will add more detail shots in future posts because I can just add 6 images per post. XD Didn’t know that.

Attachments

633_large.jpg

UPDATES

There has come to a point where I don’t really know what to do…

574_large.jpg
446_large.jpg
694_large.jpg
581_large.jpg
293_large.jpg
280_large.jpg