ZBrushCentral

Nagoriyuki Bust, Guilty Gear Strive

Hello everyone,

Here’s a fan art character I did for a 3d print bust. The model is based on the character Nagoriyuki from the new Guilty gear game that’s coming out in a few months. I really enjoyed creating this character, am looking forward to playing the game ones its out. Anyway hope ya dig it! This was printed on my Form2 3d printer at about .100 microns. The final print was done at .50 so it captured all the details. Unfortunately these photos are from the .100 print.

Enjoy!!

luis-reyes-asset luis-reyes-asset (4)

luis-reyes-asset (1)

14 Likes

cool, nicely done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you!! :grin:

Very nice, clean sculpt. Great job.

1 Like

Much appreciated!! :pray:

How much would a commission be?

1 Like

Came out great! love the style of this piece

1 Like

THANK YOU EVERYONE! sorry for the delay in replying I have been very busy with my newborn daughter. I’m glad you all liked the work and thanks for the kind words.

First of all, congratulations. And I literally signed up for this site just to see if you are interested in selling these.

Here are some quick photos i took of when I finished painting the 3d print. It was my first attempt at painting so i definitely learned a lot and will take it to my future projects. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I love it. Do you have an email address or a way to contact you for commissions?

1 Like

ended up looking very nice! :slight_smile:

I think next time trying to eliminate the layering from the print, by applying primer & sanding to make that smooth surface could be a good practice :slight_smile:

1 Like

oh yea for sure, this was the prototype i painted, which i printed at 100mm. The ones i sold and those i printed at .50 and .25 the head components, so those had virtually no lines and didnt need sanding/filling the print lines. :slight_smile:

its just my personal one i used for painting was the test print basically hehe

yea ill pm you my email. :slight_smile: its also on my artstation if anyone interested for future reference. :slight_smile:

Came out really nice! :slight_smile:
Jaime

1 Like

thank you! I’m glad I did the character some justice, was my first attempt at a stylized character hehe

Thanks. Sent an email to you.

Gorgeous 3d print bust of a really cool and very effective hero of the game

1 Like

Great 3d model of Nagoriyuki! I’ve seen a lot of similar works on Guilty gear, but this one is just top)!
Heard about the release of this character for a long time, I want to experience him in the game already. I hope he lives up to my expectations and tops character roster in a number of key abilities in the game.