ZBrushCentral

My Work: Richard Fortier

My recent Zbrush work.
mon amour v21141130final_1200.jpg

Your work is very refreshing and just like some works by Bosch and Bruegel there is an undercurrent of vitality and joy in it.
It is a real pleasure to observe your works in detail, and the latest one here should be called Medieval Neo Art-Deco.
You just invented a new style here.

Wishing you lots of joy creating, and keep on posting here!

:)Thank you Erik, I really appreciate.

The Return (to Courville)
Create with ZB4 r7 and Keyshot 5. :slight_smile:

Bunny… We Have Visitors
Create with ZB4 r7 and Keyshot 5

It is a great pleasure to observe your works and enter their details. They radiate a kind of ‘I don’t have to’ freedom, and therefore they are very much alive.
I am always on the look out for threads like this one, individuals who go their own way and do their own thing, who like to show what they created, but who won’t have to play by the rules of the studios and art-scene games.

Thank you Erik!

I have to agree with Erik very much on this subject and his comments about your piece.

Your latest piece is pure artwork, like as I look through it there are things that are very interesting and creative.
Also the way you detail the scene, I can see the processes you used, but it is impressive how you used them.

Curious to see your creatures and what kind of creature you would make…

WOW! This is what it’s all about! Great theme, and superior execution. I really love the details also, in particular the grill-work in the background -it is very art nouveau.

Erik, Takai and regmonroe, thank you for your good comments. I really appreciate your support.
Have a good day!

Impossible figure 1 just for fun inspired by the work of M.C. Escher and others.
I used Zb 4r7, Keyshot and Photoshop.

have to agree aswell , its what it should be about really… the “art”.
You can see your maturity within your ideas and its fantastic that you’ve chosen this medium to express them and can really only see your work getting better and better , I will defiantly be stopping by regularly …!
awusum.!

Thank you tyrellcorp!

The fun continue with ZBrush, KeyShot and Photoshop: Impossible Figure 3

A work with ZBrush, KeyShot and Photoshop: Impossible Figure 5