ZBrushCentral

My Walter White version model in Breaking bad

Hi. guys
I would share you guys my last personal work.
I really like walter white very much.I actually start this a year ago. but I didnt finish it. I almost give it up. cos there are few super good walter models in this forum already. I decided to pick it up when I finished all breaking bad series. I have to give it a ending, I am not finishing tweak,some parts are still got problem.but I have to stop it by this moment. anyway hope you like it.

Attachments

Breaking bad Small.jpg

ww02 S.jpg

ww03 S.jpg

3 Likes

ZGrab02.jpgZGrab03.jpgZGrab04.jpgZGrab05.jpgZGrab06.jpg

The face is wonderful really a good likeness but the beard could use some work IMHO. Anyhow great job! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Awesome work! And i really love to see different versions of Mr Walter White :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hi there, I am one of the guys that got the top raw last year with my Walter White model (the other was made by Frank Tzeng), I have to say your model is GODDAMN RIGHT! :lol:

Congrats, killer work! :cool:

Great likeness of Walter White! I like that little detail of the cut on the nose. :+1:

I definitely like your version!!!
where did you render it?

thank you, yes there are something can be better,like eyebrow ,shirt. Lighting …

Thank you man, your work is fabulous . There are twin waterwhite !!

I used vray for rendering, I rendering this with median quality setting,rendering time is killing me, I wish I could have a high one

amazing work!

A-ma-zing!!!

download?