ZBrushCentral

My stuff ...

Started on some clothes :

20120121_3.jpg

Attachments

20120121_14.jpg

Based upon a cartoon character named ‘Drago’. (Don’t actually know which comic series.)
Let me know what you think :

20120121_b1.jpg20120121_b2.jpg20120121_b3.jpg20120121_b4.jpg

Here’s a tip for grooming hair : when you give the root, the middle and the tip a distinctive color,
then it becomes easier to groom the hair, and it’s easier to see if you’re masking is ok …

In this test I noticed that the tips and the middles where pointing inwards and I could not get them right until I colored them
differently …

Hope this helps :smiley:

20120126hair.jpg

Hi,

Here’s a rapid sketch I did for practice.

Design = by Davide Tosello (Link to his blog : http://davidetosello.blogspot.com/ ).

20120204_tosello_granny_003_001.jpg

20120204_tosello_granny_003_002.jpg

Totally like your cartoonish characters! Could imagine them in a pixar prod or so :slight_smile:
Hope to see more work like that from you.
Best regards,
Kenny

Kenny posted : Totally like your cartoonish characters!
Could imagine them in a pixar prod or so Hope to see more work like that from you.
Best regards, Kenny

Thanks a bunch Kenny!
I should be so lucky to be that good :lol: …

Been working on an Asterix sculpt … all still dynamesh … trying to get the likeness right …

Happy ZBrushing!

20120205_1.jpg
20120205_2.jpg
20120205_3.jpg

Hi, this is a very nice adaptation! I was working as character lead modeling on the “Garfield Show” for the tv so i know its not easy to adaptap comic characters, but you did it nicely.

Great work on asterix :slight_smile: I totally understand what you mean, I think its hard to do cartonish character for me it is big time :X
The likeness of him is great, will be watching this progress of asterix :slight_smile:
Happy sculpting

• Kenny:)

Nikholax posted : Hi, this is a very nice adaptation! I was working as character lead modeling on the “Garfield Show” for the tv so i know its not easy to adaptap comic characters, but you did it nicely.

Thank you Nikholax, that means a lot to me! :smiley:

KC-Production posted : Great work on asterix I totally understand what you mean, I think its hard to do cartonish character for me it is big time :X
The likeness of him is great, will be watching this progress of asterix
Happy sculpting

• Kenny

Thanks Kenny! :smiley:

Anatomy study :

20120215_sculpty_07_04.jpg

Speedsculpt :

20120216_caricature_04_001.jpg

Happy ZBrushing! :smiley:

Attachments

20120216_caricature_03_004.jpg

Nice on on the anatomy and cool speed sculpt =)
Maybe we can do a speedsculpt session someday, meet up in skype and say whats today challenge and sculpt for an hour and talk :smiley:
Keep it going:+1:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]296038[/ATTACH]

KC-Production posted : Nice on on the anatomy and cool speed sculpt =)
Maybe we can do a speedsculpt session someday, meet up in skype and say whats today challenge and sculpt for an hour and talk
Keep it going

Thanks Kenny!

blueferret posted : I like your anatomy study a lot, if thats a shader its a great one

Thanks blueferret … it’s a shader I downloaded here somewhere …

My last sculpt :

20120222_lowpoly_sculpt_03_08.jpg

Am rather pleased with this one if I say so myself … :smiley: