ZBrushCentral

My Sketchbook

Yeah, cool details !

thanks a lot guys for your support.always a pleasure to have you stop by.:wink:

Final update for this character.going for the low poly.C&C are much appreciated.thanks for your support.Good Luck.

Front2.jpgHand.jpg

Really good result Diablo. One of the best ways to improve your skills is to start sketching and take life drawing classes. Don’t stop, keep pushing.

Very nice work mate ! i really like how you made those diamonds they look amazing :+1:

Vlad74:Thanks a lot man.much appreciated your tip.Good luck.:wink:
TomatoVFX:thank you very much for your support.for Diamonds I used a simple sphere & subdivide it then used Hpolish brush here and there.you can also use Orbcrack brush for detailing.hope it can help you.:wink:

Keep it up) Like.

Great work man. I can tell you’ve put a lot of work into this one and it shows in the final result. Keep them coming :+1:

Sawgittarius:thanks man.appreciated your time.:wink:
Carl:thanks a lot buddy.super glad you liked it.good luck;)

very good! :wink:

thank you.:wink:

looks great :+1::wink:

thanks a lot.:smiley:

Here’s my new work.Casey Jones from TMNT.(I don’t know why no one made him.I think he’s a very cool character:D).still very first steps.just making his proportions(it’s good to have some Anatomy practice:)).Any C&C are much appreciated as always.hope you enjoy.thanks.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Front.jpgBack.jpgClose.jpg

Here’s a little update for Casey.still lots of thing to do.:lol:

Casey.jpg

did some texture for the Head.C&C are welcome as always.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Head_Textured.jpg

Attachments

Head_Textured.jpg

The texturing looks nice, but the head is missing planes. Now it looks too smooth. I can’t see where the bones and the fleshy parts are. I will suggest you do some practice on sculpting heads based on George Bridgman, Gottfried Bammes or Andrew Loomis books.

http://www.yarmouthartsociety.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Drawing004.jpg

http://www.maslovka.info/images/555/bammes61a.jpg

Sorry if my comment is a bit harsh, but I think this will help you big time.

I really appreciate your tips my friend.actually I do have problems when I’m modeling the head.I think you’re totally right about the planes & I’m really glad that you mentioned it.I will practice for the better result.Good Luck.:wink:

Another Update for the Casey.Hope you like it.any C&C are much appreciated as always.thanks for your support.:smiley:

Casey_F.jpgCasey_B.jpg

And with his assets.hope you like it.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1::wink:

Back_Assets.jpgFront_Assets.jpgAssets.jpg

Attachments

Assets.jpg