ZBrushCentral

My Personal Artwork - Rami Ramahi

so I finally found the look that I wanted for the Serge Birault pinup… and Im going with that retro grungy look. it feels just right for that piece.
also I know some are curious what the wire frame looks like so here you go :slight_smile:

retro_sb_chick2.jpg

Haven’t seen one of these in a while

Loved the Man Of Steel movie. and here my attempt to create a bust portrait of my favorite character Fiora
still a work in progress, need to go on detailing the bio suit, and add that nice clear alien helmet…
i might continue on the whole character.
let me know what you guys think? am I close?

Faora_zbrush_ramiramahi.jpg

Fiora_WIP2.jpg

You stole my idea! And you also did it better than I probably could! Ahhhhh!!!

This was my favorite character from the movie. I wish they would have kept her alive. I was planning on doing a sculpt of her as a good practice project, but you’re setting the bar real high here. This is looking great so far. You got the likeness down, and the eyes are expressing her nasty attitude quite well. More please!

Haha I know how you feel :slight_smile: yeh one of the rare villains that i wished had never died!
Thank you so much for your compliments :smiley:
Honestly you should go for it anyways. who knows, you might pick up on something different that emphasis other qualities in her character. Its a really good study that i would strongly encourage.
I mean common, there were countless attempts for Tyrion Lannister`s portraits sculpts out there, and each one is uniquely different and amazing.
and by the way even though the man of steel him self has been done so many times, Im still gonna go for it :slight_smile: just have to portray him differently

Cheers and good luck :wink:

Bringing Awesome news for today, my image render made it to the 3DTotal Gallery homepage. its going to be up there till 23rd November. Im Very Happy and excited about this
Ive also received a 3DTotal Excellence Award for the first time :slight_smile:

excellence_award.jpg

check it out right http://www.3dtotal.com/index_gallery_detailed2.php?id=5685#.UoKunfmL-jR

1471365_10100488915621367_712750362_n.jpg

Attachments

retro_sb_chick2.jpg

Hello everyone
for my new post I decided to share my concept development of Rapheal which Ive sculpted a while ago
I decided to go on rendering him and do so paint overs in photoshop to establish a clear idea of what the texture should look like
let me know what you think

Raph_3DConcept.jpg

good job !