ZBrushCentral

My Personal Artwork - Rami Ramahi

I had to do this one, Tmnt characters just fascinate me and i just wanted to start doing my own take on each one, its that much fun for me :slight_smile:
Here is Rocksteady still unfinished, no hands or accessories yet, this is my second day`s work in progress, let me know what you think :wink: cheers

rocksteady_wip_teaser_by_ralramahi-d6110ie.jpg

you have some great stuff Rami ! i love the Rocksteady sculpt ! way to go .

i’ll be following this post for sure !

add me to the fan list :wink:

Hello
Here is something I worked on a while back for a friend`s project. the task was simple, create a fairly realistic alligator in the shortest time possible.
and this is what i managed to get him. typical for me to say if only i had more time i would’ve worked on more details in the skin and gave a better pose. but I decided the work is done and i should move on :slight_smile:

Here is a piece I haven’t touched for a long time ever since the end of serge`s contest. I remember I wanted to do so much more with this piece and so I went back through my files and started to seek ways to enhance it. I have to say the pressure of a deadlines can easily blind you from some critical mistakes. In the previous version I just couldn’t help it but to see something was off. and I just found out while checking my file things like imported objects from zbrush has the objects visibility in reflections automatically set to off for some reason, I could tell you it changed the quality dramatically
 all for that one simple check box. then i went in and re exported some of my maps, figured some problems since i was experimenting with vector displacement, always double check your vector disp options and in which package your going to render it in
and also for what purpose your going to use your model for. because if its going to be animated options differ in the zbrush exportation of vector displacement. it is very critical check these options if you need it to work properly.
I also went in and tweaked the lighting to get a more vibrant look, to give it better composition.
I cant call it done yet, but i think the progress is worth the share, i really hope you like her so far

You got some great stuff in here! :+1:

Thanks Ruben, you saying that is rewarding to me, Im working more on that though, lots of studying to do :slight_smile:

Thank you, yeh i think im gonna go back and continue working on the elephant, he seems to be likable by everyone, some even related him to Horton which i did not intend by the way :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: thank you. you got some great work too yourself.

Thank you Santis, may i say you have some amazing work yourself

So recently Ive been having fun rendering my sculpts in Maya using vray. its rewarding seening your sculpts come even further more to life.
This one I thoroughly enjoyed doing :slight_smile:

Awesome Rabbit!! Nice render as well!

thank you :slight_smile:

Great stuff, love the rabbit:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

So I went back to my old buddy here and had a little fun rendering in Maya`s Vray, I was tempted to do ever since I started but I tried to stick the pact I made with my self to do so when finished
 but I just hold it any longer so here it is

CentMino_005.jpg

Attachments

CentMino_004.jpg

So I have this habit of going back to my old ideas and concepts and trying to enhance them in such away. during all this time I have learned alot and still learning, and felt like I should apply whatever I’ve gained from artistic knowledge to this guy. I fixed up the anatomy so that he resembles an actual dog, ofcoarse the facial is just ridiculous but hey that’s whats so special about him isnt it
I tried so hard not to ruin the character from its original in terms of the personality and the overall gesture form.
I hope hes still as like-bale, let me know what do you guys think

Oh, I remember your Mino centaur. This last render came out ‘clean’. The dog like creature is cool looking too. It reminds me of a beefed up version of that dog from the original MASK movie with Jim Carey.

I have to confess what influenced me in creating this character were both taz mania devil from looney toons and Milo the dog from the mask movie. so your not wrong :wink:
:+1:

Ive been craving to work on Tmnt re-imagining latley. so here some unfinished concepts that ive done a while ago
I also decided to start a blog, finally convinced about it, you can check it here http://ralramahi.blogspot.com/
let me know what you think

Raph
raph_concept_by_ramiramahi-d68auy4.jpg

Rocksteady WIP

Rocksteady Vray test
rocksteady_vray_002_by_ramiramahi-d68cnxb.jpg

well sculpted rhino head with great expression!!

Great Raphael! Love the rubber kind of feel of his mask :slight_smile: