ZBrushCentral

My new speed work

wreat work! one question you render in mental ray sss or you use zbrush to do that render.

thank you…I render it in keyshot

Hi guys , I began to work at a new speed character
MY goal is to build it 100% in z brush

1. begin from a s sphere using dynamesh
  2. auto retopo (is very useful for posing the caharacter and to build UVS)
  3. UV Master for UV’s
  4. polypaint

I have worked 2 h until this stage :
wip_basemesh_male2.jpg

here are the speeds :
Part 1

//youtu.be/LYsu4tOLPMk

Part 2

//youtu.be/sXhSNBTrA5I

Part 3

//youtu.be/CngViyDTaQc

I hope you guys enjoy the process

Attachments

wip_basemesh_male2.jpg

man i love this big guy!!! fantastic work
i’m really excited how the new character will turn out :slight_smile:

Front and back
MALE_BASEMESH.jpg

Very nice, as usual :+1:

Thx man
Another small update :
mihaid-basemesh-male-.jpg

Cool work Mihai! Love the way you balance the masses.

Thank you Eugene :+1:

A small update :

Front_back1.jpg
Front_back2.jpg

Really great work man. Watched all the videos. Spot on work.

Lovely stuff!

The wrists on the realistic human character. Seem a bit thick and not well defined, may be a personal style choice. But for a realistic human character seems a bit off.

Thx guys ,
daidda -yes in deed I have a tendency to exaggerate a bit… :slight_smile:

another small update…
Front_cloth.jpgFront_cloth2.jpg

Hey BUSNISMANPATRIOT,

The model is coming along really well. Just a couple of things caught my eye. The arms seem a bit short to me. Maybe it just looks that way because of the thick wrists. The other thing is the outer thigh muscle (vastas lateralis) goes a bit too low. Have attached an image to show what i mean.

legs02.jpg

As I said the model is looking great!!! Hope this is useful

bigd17 thank you for your input man, In truth the vastas lateralis it’s above then the way I model it on a flex leg, but is not what I am going for here…I 'm trying to leave relax some of the muscles (under the skin and fat) :slight_smile: .

pretty cool~~~ great anatomy sculpting~~!
and I always think about you skin pore texture feeling~
What is you skin pore alpha?
Could you share your skin pore alpha? or teach me your skills~~

Thx man,
It is nothing fancy , it is a basic surface noise from z brush and I draw on top with standard brush (some wrinkles ) . I apply it 2 time once on the body and once on the face (with different scale) and after that I draw with standard brush some winkles and details…

closeup2.jpg

Nice model! I also agree with bigd17 though, even in a relaxed state the muscle looks way too low and it caught my attention the first time I saw this model a couple of days ago. I’d ask around and get some objective feedback because it would be a shame to not fix the legs when the rest of the model is looking so good.

Thank you tobbeo for your input, maybe the angle of the camera is misleading :slight_smile:
Here is a front view screen :

knees1.jpg
It is true that vastas lateralis it’s a bit above then Vastus medialis but the difference is not that big on a normal leg where the muscle are cover with skin and fat ,on the other hand on a bodybuilder leg that is flexed an there is almost no fat involve the difference is bigger between those muscles. Personally I do not like on a character every single muscle flexed it dos not have a natural look (in my opinion :slight_smile: ) .

Attachments

knees1.jpg

Hi I am worked at Landi

what is he wearing? doesn’t like pants