ZBrushCentral

muscle man body & thick leg tutorial

it’s done…

simply work… in progress

it’s so hard editing proportion , non upper body, at last , it’s ugly shape

i’m so tired , work all night

i want , it’s useful for you

sorry ,my post is always shot, because my bad english.
:slight_smile:

leg tutorial <- maybe download

Hi mayaguru thanks for the tutorial¡¡ I am pretty sure that this contribution you made here will help the overall grow of the forum like recently have been made by Grub in this day too.
Both had resume in a flowwork the principal content that the ZB2 Manual Practical Guide has made in this aspect¡
That is the reason that i always stimulate when possible that great artist like you record some tutorial because they allow the forum to see how you work and pretty sure all will grow¡¡.

Thanks for the effort to help us¡
Andreseloy

it’s a divide level 1 to 7

:slight_smile:

amazing work!
really…amazing!

I´d love to watch the Script, but it gives me 503-error :confused: Maybe you can fix this? You can upload it to ZBC as zip-file, as well :slight_smile:

kind greetings!

hi froyd i run the mayaguru script without error.
Thanks again Mayaguru
Andreseloy

same for me… http error

sorry ,

my homepage is traffic ovef

i try upload. any where

Hey mayaguru, you can upload it to the zbrush server with the ‘upload file’ button when you post a message.

Great sculpting by the way…

yopp’’

success

mayaguru_leg_tuto.zip

Big Thx !
You my Zbrushguru :rolleyes:

Back to the figure itself.
I think thinner ankles might define the leg muscles better. It would make them have a similar muscle tone to the arms.
And perhaps less fat at the knees?
Looking forward to seeing the script. :slight_smile:

Alan

Very Nice Work, i’m reading through the Practical guide now and your work is making the learning process all the easier to read through!

anyone else having problems downloading the zscript file? i keep getting the normal error for a broken link!

anyone?

cheers
Ash

SUPER nice modeling… :+1:

It’s just downloaded fine for me though I’m guessing it won’t run on 1.55b? :o(

It’ll be a big help when ZB2 for Mac is released though, thanks! - Baz

Exceptionally cool model, well done. :+1:

Hi,
cool model :+1:
Ive downloaded both, but doesn’t work
Bye
Leo

it’s zbrush 2.0 zscripts.

rar archive, load zscripts, and tiny “play” button

some need clicking , between playing

Muscling indeed :slight_smile:
Pilou

I seem to have a problem with your script… after you click make adaptive skin it stops playing. It says I’m missing some file

Wow, that’s very impressive muscular detail for a day’s work! I find it interesting just how low poly your base mesh is; did that few polygons still allow for adequate development of the structure in Zbrush? Or did you put the model back into max for adjustments?