ZBrushCentral

Miyamoto Musashi

Hello everyone, this is the work “Miyamoto Musashi” that I carved through ZBrush. I hope you like it.

7 Likes

About 80% of the 3D modeling work in this game was done in Zbrush, such as sculpting heads, clothes, armor, weapons, etc. The skin textures used Zbrush’s Zwrap function and displacement mapping, while the clothing patterns used Zbrush’s Alpha function and masking functions. Armor details using Zbrush texture brushes and more

2 Likes

b38fc89081dc62c0d7c1c51fe56626d0 About 80% of the 3D modeling work in this game was done in Zbrush, such as sculpting heads, clothes, armor, weapons, etc. The skin textures used Zbrush’s Zwrap function and displacement mapping, while the clothing patterns used Zbrush’s Alpha function and masking functions. Armor details using Zbrush texture brushes and more

2 Likes

Share these noise pictures with everyone
1f7b8f61957d0554b4cb5e82f3c620f9 025fdaa61edabfdf44eb15aef5552b8d af25791fc9fb5daaa59481cc4fb0c330
1cc12d21c5e16c4e3758023e719b9535

1 Like

thanks sir

1 Like

I often use these brushes to deal with these areas.

3 Likes

thanks sir

1 Like

I hope you like it.

1 Like

This is supreme amazing artwork. the only point I need to mention (it is not about your amazing techniques or modeling) is about the swords!

Musashi was a great samurai but I see Ninjato (ninja sword) instead of Katana and Wakizashi… take a look at the swords, please.

for info, you can check out Katana Vs. Ninjato
your artwork is fantastic… thank you for sharing

1 Like

Great work. Loving those architectural details! Great to see some environment art on this piece! :mechanical_arm: :trophy:

Thank you sir, there are many areas that need improvement. Thank you very much for your suggestions.

1 Like

Thank you for liking my work, thank you very much

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: