Milivoj Popovic's Explorations

Here’s a Making of, hope you like it!
link to hires image
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nNZg1

Turtago_Making_of_lores_zcentral.jpg

Attachments

Turtago_Making_of_lores_zcentral.jpg

thanks!

Thanks for the workflow detailing. Very nice work. Great tip for saving the alpha too

no problem, glad you found it useful! :slight_smile:

Wow what great step by step with the info too Thank You:+1:
Lou

It was great to take the 2d concept from Martin PunchevVertexbee into 3d world-in all it’s color! Hope you dig the end result! (clay render can be found just a few posts up)

It’s not easy being a turtle in this rabbit’s world, but he’s doing his best!
Turtago_hires_2k.jpg

Attachments

Turtago_hires_2k.jpg

Flawless perfection!!! <3

Tnx @cherub_rock!

Love it!

tnx vlad!:slight_smile:

here’s the full polypaint, for those interested! :slight_smile:

Turtago_Colored.jpg

Attachments

Turtago_Colored.jpg

Really enjoy your artwork! Good job!

Kaiju- My latest sculpt, hope you like it!
based on concept art by Edin Durmisevic!

Kaiju_wip_013_03_017_CCedit_zbrush.jpgKaiju_wip_013_03_017_edit_v02_iz_irfana.jpg

Attachments

Kaiju_wip_013_03_017_edit_v02_iz_irfana.jpg

Kaiju_wip_013_03_017_CCedit_zbrush.jpg

Here is my latest work, hope you like it!

“The problem with introspection is that it has no end.”

― Philip K. Dick

Yogi_FINAL_1M.jpg

Making of- from Sphere to head!

<iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/293170299[/vv] <p>Quick Making of for the dreads!</p> <iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/297505323[/vv]

A painterly version of the head

Head_painting_feel.jpg

Attachments

Yogi_FINAL_1M.jpg

Head_painting_feel.jpg

Thanks for the dread breakdown, looks great. :+1:

np! glad you like it! :slight_smile:

Cheer’s all! Here’s my entry for the #PetContest2018 hosted by Marlon R. Nuñez and Pablo Munoz G. at Zbrushguides.com

Jerry_the_Giraffe_hires_Zcentral.jpg
"Some volunteered to go to Vietnam. But many of the soldiers who went were drafted into the service, ineligible for a student deferment because they had never been to college.
Twenty-year-old Jerry had taken classes at the local college in Urbana, Ohio, studying during the day and working at the Navistar truck plant by night. But he dropped a course, fell below the minimum threshold for a deferment, and was drafted in 1967.

The majority of American soldiers never witnessed large-scale battles or suffered through the terror of a jungle ambush during their one-year tours. But when they did, dozens of men could die within minutes.
For Jerry, an acting squad leader within Delta Company, the ambush of October 17 came just three months after he arrived in Vietnam, and what mattered on that terrible day was whether you were in the shade or sunlight…"

Zbrush sculpt

Giraffe_Zbrush_edit.jpg

My pet Jerry that inspired this work and entry for #petcharacter2018 competition-he loves cool summer breezes and long walks in the savanna! Totally NOT photoshoped!

Walking_the_pet_giraffe.jpg

Attachments

Jerry_the_Giraffe_hires_Zcentral.jpg

Giraffe_Zbrush_edit.jpg

Original concept art by Ken B.