ZBrushCentral

Milivoj Popovic's Explorations

Hi all!

some news, i’ve just finished my online portfolio, so if you’re ever in my internet neighborhood- drop in at www.lemonade3d.com/milivoj ! :slight_smile:

Hi all! Here’s my latest work, hope you like it!

They came in the time past, of their underwater cities only legends last…

Modeled and painted textures in Zbrush, rendered in Lightwave3D, post in Photoshop
tnx to my bro Veljko for the second pare of eyes on this one!

bigger res image:

Attachments

That looks awesome, reminds me of Greg Petchkovsky.

tnx! i love Greg’s work! Also your sculpts, great stuff, would love to see some real life statues of yours!
here’s a clay render!

here’ a bigger res
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b140/milivoj_popovic/Clay_render_edit_v02.jpg

Attachments

Milivoje, ovo je odlicno / great as always!! I want to be your padawan :smiley: just kidding.

I wonder, symbols have meaning or is it just randomly placed?

Tnx!:slight_smile: the symbols are ancient hieroglyphics from a city known to us only as Atlantis, many of which ware later adopted by the more recent Egiptian civilisation…

Here’s my latest work, hope you like it! Zbrush and Lightwave3d!

Mother won’t be pleased! Caught in the act, little Moses plays instead of taking his bath!

Moses_Final_Zbrush.jpg

Attachments

Moses_Final_Zbrush.jpg

ahah nice

looks amazing…:smiley:

Very nice artwork!

Finally done! I love it, the concept and realization. And the foam is just better than real. :+1:

tnx! glad u like it! :slight_smile:

A character i did for an IOS game. This little guy is going to be animated!

Gnom_clay_3_6.jpg

Attachments

Gnom_clay_3_6.jpg

Worm-Steersman, my latest project, hope you like it!

“Fremen- are some of the best hand-to-hand combatants in the universe, the dangerous conditions of Arrakis ensuring that only the strongest survive”.

Fremen_Warrior_edit_v004.jpg

All Zbrush, post in PS

Attachments

Fremen_Warrior_edit_v004.jpg

a close up of the fremen weapon crysknife.
To the Fremen, the crysknife was sacred, and they maintained much tradition around it- If it was drawn, it could not be resheathed until it had drawn blood.

Crysknife_14_12_edit.jpg

UK’s election’s coming up, US election is soon enough and my country’s election is around the corner so i was inspired to make the senator- and he needs your vote!

The_Senator_1350px.jpg

based on a 2d character made by an artist who’s name i don’t know if you know who made the 2d art plz let me know!
Ref_image.jpg

You got my vote! Really cool stylized portrait! :+1:

tnx @Takai!

Love the style, congrats man!

Tyson Murphy