ZBrushCentral

milans Sketchbook

Had a slow day so tried a quick Lucille sketch, it has been a while since trying to capture a likeness. Not sure if I caught her, and still trying to figure out her crazy hairstyle!

lucy_02.jpg

Attachments

lucy_02.jpg

She’s a great likeness! Skills.

hey man, great sculpting! I’m sure you have your workflow down, but if you’re interested try giving my pores brush a look for your skin texture!
http://www.zbrushcentral.com/showthread.php?158570-MeMania-s-Sketchbook/page3&highlight=pores+brush

I identified her from the thumbnail, so I’d say you got your likeness. Nicely done.

Ls3D, nimajned, thank you! Hopefully I can try and add some expression to her face

Memania44, thank you, and love the Tom Cruise sculpt. Downloaded your skin pore brush, will try and put it to good use :slight_smile:

much obliged, and I hope you enjoy it!

Some personal work I have been doing, from the amazing concept by the talented Michael Bills. You can view his concept and other great work at MichaelBills.com

demon_zbc_01.jpg

demon_zbc_02.jpg

Really lovely sculpt! Love the stylization and execution!

amazing characters! this last one is great! congrats!

Very unique sculpts bro! Love lucille ball and that latest demon is the bees-knees!

Really nice look you gave that concept! You nailed it:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

amazing work, the demon sculpt is just awesome…

Jordy Knoop, celsofx, thank you!

Santis, Sibu088, thank you! I have worked with Michael Bill’s in the past, and always enjoy his work :slight_smile:

Sarakawa, thank you! And congrats to you and the team, the Defiance work is amazing!

brutal looking… NICE

haha, thanks Thoanga!

Awesome piece Michael! I can’t get my eyes off of it and really wish I could have a statue of this guy sitting on my desk!
What did you use to render it?

thanks goldo_O! Planning on having him printed, he is rendered in Mental Ray using MR Omni lights

Creature I was working on, started out as a speedsculpt, but then textured and brought into render with Vray.

Micheal_Milano_Creature_zbc2.jpgMicheal_Milano_Creature_zbc.jpg

Hahaha, love him! :smiley:

haha thanks Santis!