ZBrushCentral

Mauricio Salgueiro - SketchBook

Good job, digging the style!

haha, good one :smiley: i love the “honey, its not what you think…” expression!

very nice work.

Wow,fantastic. I had no idea what people were doing with Normal passes until now. What a great production tool!

Hi, Zbrushcentral! New project.
This is a personal one that worked out as a tremendous lesson for me. A Hulk sculpture I was intending at first to simply pose in the background of a scene I’m creating.
But as the sculpture moved along and I got into it, I decided to take it to the next level and work on a cinematic kind of shading for it.
Later I’ll post the other superhero Hulk was originally intended to confront. So there goes my version of the Hulk as it is, far from perfect but I’m proud of it anyway :slight_smile:
One thing I gotta say is that it’s surely inspired on the amazing Hulk model of the Avengers Movie, by Antropus and Gio Nakpil. Although with a bit of the Comics feel to it.
Hope you enjoy it.
Softwares used were ZBrush, 3dsmax, VRay and Photoshop.

HulkShading_04.jpg

HulkShading_06.jpg

HulkShading_07.jpg

Hulk_01.jpg

Hulk_03.jpg

Attachments

HulkShading_09.jpg

Excellent work !

Great stuff

Hi, guys! New piece!
This one is a tribute to my favorite super hero: El Chapulín Colorado -:slight_smile:
I’ve always watched this show since I was a kid and it amazes me that I can still laugh at his dumb jokes and have fun twenty years later.
So here it is: done in 3dsmax, all sculpting and modelling in Zbrush, lighting in V-Ray and post production on Photoshop.
Critics and comments are most welcome.

Chapolim_04.jpg

Corpo_I.jpg

Corpo_II.jpg

Attachments

Chapolim_06.jpg

Chapolim_07.jpg

Chapolim_08.jpg

Some more wips.

Rosto_I.jpg

Rosto_II.jpg

your work looks amazing…love the El Chapulín Colorado

design!!

Hi, guys! Updates on the Chapulín.
Hope you like it best.

Chapolim_11.jpg

Chapolim_13.jpg

Chapolim_12.jpg

Chapolim_14.jpg

Chapolim_15.jpg

Chapolim_16.jpg

I do not understand why so few comments to your work … I think you have to be very interesting character. I like what I see :slight_smile:

Nice sculpts and renders too:+1:

Amazing sculpt … Wonderful character. I can’t wait to see more work! :smiley:

Cheers, David

Amazing! I especially liked the Santa render and the EL Chapulin Colorado ones.

It’s hard to see a true hero like this in this tough days!
Nice work :smiley:

stunning renders! so funny concept!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

cool . i like the santa render :slight_smile:

awesome thread, great work!

This old Troll is my most recent 3D piece, based on a Schell Studio sculpture.
I did for the purpose of studying and I learned a lot. Even now while I’m just watching it from a bird’s view and checking the overall result.
Jordu Schell is a master at what he does and his fantasy and precise work is a definite influence.
This piece is being sculpted on ZBrush and rendered on 3dsmax, with VRay.

Fauno_03.jpg

Attachments

Fauno_02.jpg

Fauno_04.jpg