ZBrushCentral

Matchbox Sketchbook

Here is a test render with the new arms and hands.
rendertest.jpg

Great one!, :+1:
Can’t stop seeing an “negative mohawk” Not with hear but a stroke of hair shaved away. :slight_smile:

he’s definitely got character. render is looking pretty good, especially with the hair. The clothes are looking a bit clean, though maybe they’re not done yet. Looking forward to seeing more.

Thank you so much for you comments anigroove and dpeteuil! :smiley:
I agree about the clothes, i will work more on them tonight!

I think this is looking amazing! What’s a little off for me, is that the perspective seems to be getting crushed. The render is just so much flatter than the Zbrush viewport render. The face in particular is really getting flattened.

That being said, this is a really charming piece of work. Really well done!!!
robo

Thank you so much robbiestyle for your kind words and your input!:smiley:
I can see what you mean with the flattening, I will try to change the camera settings and see if it looks better.

I have made some changes and adjustments. Hope it goes in the right direction. Here are two new test renders.
rendertest.jpg
rendertest_clay.jpg

Lots of apes coming up lately; I am working on one too!
I love the hair on this, the wispy look is very lifelike and on-model.

Thank you j.carr! I´m glad you like the hair!

This is my final render of this guy! It has been really fun working on him and I have gained a lot of new knowledge. Now it is time to move on to a new project! Thank you so much for all your comments!
final5.jpg

Attachments

final5.jpg

This is a new sculpt I´m working on. It´s based on a painting by the artist Joe Coleman.
wip1.jpg

Vray rendertest. Now I`m going to paint her in Zbrush!
vray_rendertest.jpg

I made som adjustments to the head and painted it.
head.jpghead_clay.jpg

Some more progress on this. Some things will be worked on some more and I will change the position of the hands, legs and feet slightly before the final render.
full_body.jpg
full_body_clay.jpg

Here is my final version of this model!
full_body.jpg
close_up.jpg

Attachments

full_body.jpg

Hello again! Here are two work in progress zbrush shots of a new sculpture i´m working on.
palme_wip.jpg
palme_wip2.jpg

Skin rendertest with vray.
skin_rendertest3.jpg

Rendertest with hair.
hair_rendertest.jpg

Really nice work on Olof Palme. :wink:

Thank you so much Ghostman_! I´m really happy you recognized him! This made my day! :smiley:
And it gives me motivation to finish him. I´m gonna try to tweak the skin and hair a little more and make him an upper body with some clothing.

Hard to not recognice him with that nose. hehe. Plus the previous girl you did also kinda look like his wife Lisbeth. :slight_smile: Keep up the good work. :smiley: