ZBrushCentral

Marvel Sentry_Figure for 3D Print

Beautiful sculpts and print!

BTW, how did you communicate with Ownage? I sent an email to them almost a week ago with some questions (e.g. Cost per piece, print envelope, time to ship, painting, etc.) and they still have not replied to my email.

Thanks man! sorry but I never contacted Ownage, I did this figure for a collectionist and he sent the piece to print.

Enhorabuena Daniel! He imprimido varios modelos pero el acabado del tuyo es realmente increible. Me hablo de ti Nico de Plenty y desde entonces te sigo la pista porque tu trabajo es brutal. Yo estoy a tope con la anatomía en Zbrush con Scott Eaton a ver si consigo pillar nivel!

Me molaría algún día crear una serie de personajes en plástico parecido a lo que has hecho, dime que no es carísimo :roll_eyes:

Un saludo,
Luis

Really well executed work. Ownage are the kings of 3dprinting when it comes to figures. Good job guys.

Wow is amazing, exelent work, I want to print that :+1:small_orange_diamond:D

Hi! is Amazing!!! I need it!!! XD You buy the model/stl??? Pls say yes! XD

wow! Top-notch.

Those who don’t know this is a Marvel character called “Sentry” just as powerful or more then Superman; but Sentry is a little mentally unstable, because of the Void. Excellent sculpt. :+1:t5:

hola hermano… queria felicitarte por esta hermosura hace mucho busco una figura de sentry y hay muy pocas… quisiera saber si esta en vena el archivo…me encantaria tenerla