ZBrushCentral

Maria Panfilova`s personal works

This is incredible! I love the forms and subtle colors.

Wow, Beautiful, Beautiful piece!

Lovely work : )

beautiful work in these thread Maria!
congrats on the Toprow…well deserved!

Awesomeness!!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

This is so beautiful.

superb beyond words !!!

​Love the forms!! Really beautiful Piece!!!

Hi Maria, beautifull sculpt!

Thanks everyone!

Hi guys. This is a result of a really long work.
I made a full lion ecorche with a skeleton and all muscles that affect the surface (deep and superficial)
All the modeling work was done in zbrush with a little tweaks in maya.
It took more than a year but with short periods of time.
Im really glad that I did it because now I have a much more clear image of anatomy in my mind. And Im proud that I can share it with other artists who learn anatomy. You can buy the model here (zbrush or marmoset or maya etc)

It would buy something like that myself earlier because 2d references are much harder to expore ;o
Hope you like it and maybe some of you find it helpful

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zC7FPuD-TIk" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen ![d-portrait2.jpg|1100x1600](upload://fS2s9hnWEUufaksOiyOAMdqPztQ.jpeg) ![e-side_shady908tt.jpg|1100x1600](upload://kP1UV0QyGVsJDz2nygSOmQxXl7w.jpeg) ![g-off_muscles2.jpg|1100x1600](upload://nP9yma4TvO1QgaOw9WcJmpgB3HN.jpeg) ![h-front_shadow.jpg|1100x1600](upload://da3XbBxkfJ3uGX4koyMNaZxed3Z.jpeg) ![f-leg.jpg|1100x1600](upload://vfCJF1y2LjB7o1szMKyXc6jcCRG.jpeg) ![skeleton_side.jpg|1100x1600](upload://fQy0AtM8Cf1POLNBnT9FRxGS3xa.jpeg) ![skeleton_top.jpg|1100x1600](upload://77cudzOq7mAUlwTm1EPmadiajER.jpeg) ![ZBrush 2018-04-20 01.05.42.jpg|1100x984](upload://dHDOoA7U2rM5xnfqOMRr77Ddvpw.jpeg) ![ggggff.jpg|1100x1600](upload://6fUkFRv6twUQv3koBLMfmwVtFAn.jpeg)

Attachments

4 Likes

Incredible work. I figured it would have had to take a long time to do all that. Looks like it could be in a bodyworld exhibit!

Outstanding work…as always :slight_smile:

Brilliant work!!

This is really outstanding. I imagine this being used not only by artists but also by veterinary students and even at zoo’s with an interactive educational software.
Super!

Thank you guys ^^ And thank you Pixologic for the Top Row!

Incredible work.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Good grief, that is fantastic.
Tremendous dedication to detail.

Quite credible. I think is relevant the disclaimer “no animals were harmed during the making of this model” as seems you had one as model.

Amazing Dude, congratulations!!