ZBrushCentral

Man with No Name/Blondie - Clint Eastwood WIP

Hi all!

I’ve been meaning to revisit my original sculpt for quite some time now! Here are some early stage WIP images :slight_smile:

NewClint2.jpg
Clint_render33333.jpg
ClayNew.jpg
COloredNew.816.jpg
Clint_render.814.jpg
Clint_render28.jpg
Clint_render22.jpg
Here are some older WIP images:
Clint2.jpg
Clint3.jpg
Clint4.jpg
Clint1.jpg

Attachments

Clint_render22.jpg

Clint_render.814.jpg

ClayNew.jpg

Clint1.jpg

Clint_render33333.jpg

Clint_render28.jpg

Clint4.jpg

Clint3.jpg

Clint2.jpg

NewClint2.jpg

COloredNew.816.jpg

Last bit of progress before I head to bed for the night :slight_smile:
WholeClint3.jpg

Attachments

WholeClint3.jpg

Added a really basic poncho :slight_smile: Still missing frills, plus the texture on it is pretty garbage. I also started roughing out the spurs and gun belt.

In this image I also wanted to test how the mesh holds up in different lighting conditions, the render on the left is more of a bright/sun light scenario, the right is more of a dusk/evening render.

POncho ManZBC.jpg

Attachments

POncho ManZBC.jpg

Last little bit of progress for the day, loads to do still!

Close Up ZBC.jpg

Attachments

Close Up ZBC.jpg

New eyes, better hat (still adding the detailing to the leather band & hat itself), better poncho, more squinty face, more details on the shirt (still have to properly do his vest), better pants, the poncho now has tassels, cleaner poncho texture (but needs more depth), and better shape to the boots.

The whole thing needs more surface detail, but he’s getting close! Will upload some images of him without the poncho tomorrow night since I added his belts and holster as well :slight_smile:

Going to do the spurs and dirt layer last :slight_smile: Kind of like the cherry on top :slight_smile:

Clint_CompZBC.jpg
POrtrait.jpg

Attachments

Clint_CompZBC.jpg

POrtrait.jpg

Sorry for the Eastwood spam :slight_smile: But all of the main elements/meshes are now in place except for the holster and pistol! :slight_smile: Off to the final detail stages :slight_smile:

5ZBC.jpg
3ZBC.jpg
2ZBC.jpg
1ZBC.jpg
4ZBC.jpg

Attachments

5ZBC.jpg

4ZBC.jpg

3ZBC.jpg

2ZBC.jpg

1ZBC.jpg

Here are some more clay versus color renders. Added the holster and a temporary pistol! :slight_smile:

Since I suck at modeling weapons, I used this fantastic free Colt Navy 1851 model by Sketchfab artist fevzialtuncu:

It’s pretty great! Eventually I will sit down and model my own, but I needed something to get the proportions of the holster right when I was modeling it. I will eventually model my own Colt, and yes…it’ll have the Snake symbol embedded on the grip.

Attachments

More Clint Eastwood/Man with No Name progress :slight_smile:

Working on the details :slight_smile: I’m currently in the progress of sculpting the fur collar on the vest. Then I’ll work my way out to his other assets :slight_smile:

He’s coming together slowly but steadily!

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

More progress
BGZBC.jpg

Attachments

BGZBC.jpg

More Clint/Blondie progress. Finally got to sink some more time into the hat and poncho. Just have some detail work on his fur collar and adding a bunch of dirt left.I also gave him thicker eyebrows and scaled the eyes up (the pupil and iris were too small).

Very close to done with modeling :slight_smile: Then animation time!!!
1ZBC.jpg
2ZBC.jpg
3ZBC.jpg
4ZBC.jpg
5ZBC.jpg
6ZBC.jpg

Attachments

1ZBC.jpg

2ZBC.jpg

3ZBC.jpg

4ZBC.jpg

5ZBC.jpg

OMG, are you KIDDING??? This is EPIC!!! How in the HELL did you achieve such a likeness. It seems like it would take forever haha