ZBrushCentral

Male Portrait

Thanks for advices. I’ve improved it a little, and posted the final picture on the first page, so take a look. cheers :slight_smile:

Great model Rox! I definitely like the 2nd hair style better. How did you render the fibermesh in vray? Thanks.

Hey man! fantastic work! I’ve just tweaked a bit proportions and added a bit more asymmetry. I think you can work more on that!

On the left side is my post in photoshop on the right side your original screenshot. Let me know. :wink:

Nice work, is that all sculpted or is there a bump map in there?

oxfatal - for the record, the second version of the hair is not fibermesh, it’s modeled and rendered in cinema 4d. and the older version of the hair was just an exported fibermesh object with a default vray material.

Eidan - thanks, but I don’t think I will be working on that anymore.

phrenzy84 - yes, everything is sculpted in zbrush and then projected on the model in max using bump and displacement map.

I think it’s a great sculpt. Not sure what Eldan was trying to show as his tweaks are minor and doesn’t “correct” any flaws in your original model. I think your render is really good, the skin looks great. It’s a personal choice but the two things that don’t click with me is his sweater (nothing technically wrong, just feels drab) and the background. Everything else is top notch!

thanks tobbeo :slight_smile: I guess you’re right. The lighting in the background is different than the one in the actual render, so perhaps that’s why it looks off. The cloth may feel a bit boring too. Maybe I should have cropped the image a bit.