ZBrushCentral

Lukasz Sketchbook

Hi all. A few new works. All projects I’ve done for 3D printing.

Soon I show next projects. Regards :wink:

Attachments

mecha 1a  blog.jpg

Spider Mech blog.jpg

1a.jpg

2.jpg

manga g2 blog.jpg

Battle Tank blog.jpg

Nice clean work! I especially like the design of the mech girl.
…is the shadow effect intentional? I know I’ve had that effect appear before when I didn’t want it, but it seems to quite suit the style of these :+1:

well … I like sharp shadows :wink: Shadow was not important. It quickly render before 3D printing.
A few more projects.

wow nice sculpting :smiley:
can u tell me what r the thing need to keep in mind while modeling for 3d print

Really awesome stuff, very inspiring. Thanks for sharing :smiley:

3D printing - Well, one thing … Each element (eg plane clothes, hair, arms, etc.) must have a “proper thickness.” Just as in classical sculpture. This is the most important.
You must think like a classical sculpture, not as a 3D design for PC games.

oh thank u for the information. :)one more this is this necessary that whole model need to be one single object ?

It depends on what you plan on doing with the finished model and how it is complicated.
If you do then copy the model (the form and casts), you have to think about it and divide the 3D object to the appropriate part. If you do not plan to cast, can be printed in one piece. In addition, the rapidprototyping company usually require that every element of print, was connecting (not separate subtool). If you have more questions, write to the PM.

The next few old projects.

2a2.jpg

1d.jpg

g2.jpg

very cool models dude :slight_smile:

thx :wink:

Another project “Bad girl” :wink:

Incredible! The shapes, volumes and poses with the reserved use of detail, Incredible!

Jon

looking great job man

Thanks :slight_smile: A few older projects, more comic book style.

m1.jpg

Mork Tribal Warriors A2.jpg

ork22.jpg

rob kel.jpg

I like these, Nice and thick and printable !!

very nice! very neat and tidy designs with a lot of Oompf! :smiley: love it

WoW. Neat work for printed figures!!:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Awesome work man! I realy like your style.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

I thank you very much :slight_smile: