ZBrushCentral

Lord Voldemort - You know Who

hello!!!
this is my first thread on Zbrush Central
I decided to post my recently model.
Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter series.
Hope you like it

VOLDEMORT_andybruning2.jpg

I Used Zbrush and Photoshop

Attachments

VOLDEMORT_zoom_andybruning.jpg

Hi Andy great model im a Harry Potter fan an this is a nice work :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Hello,

Nice work…:smiley:

Great work. Really looking good the cloth looks a little dead still or better description a mixture between leather and light cloth because of the deformation in some areas and the lack of in others

But overall impressive keep it up

Great sculpt and render! Love the pose and the cloth too. I have a question, are you using that effect that pulls out the rgb colours, sort of like the 3d glasses effect? If so was this intentionally for use with 3d glasses? Or just to give it a little bit more of a punch? Also, how would I do this in Photoshop? I’ve done it easily enough inside Magic Bullet Looks for Ae but never tried it in Photoshop.

Great work. :+1:

Looks great, you really captured his evil look. Good work.

Dali.P.
THanks man =D, and i’m a fan of harry too. so cool*.* lol

Renisance_x
thank you.
the fact that the cloth seems different in some places is because i wanted to show different layers of clothing

AeonSt3amPunk
thanks =]
Yeah, i Used Lens correction on FILTER, there’s a option called “chromatic aberration”. you can change the values to get the result that you want.
(my english is not good, if you don’t understand i can post an image)

mauricio
thank you maumau =]
you inspire me

Jdraks
thanks a lot =]

damn, that is spot on…great likeness! i see you rendered him straight out of zbrush. i’ve never really played with lighting and such in zbrush…any good tutorials?

Great work my friend! How can i say? I say foooooooooda! :smiley:

Sarakawa

Hello!!!
thank you! =]
I learned looking images on foruns.
i don’t know how to do a render better than it.
but i will poste my way to do that. hope that can help you!! bye

1111.jpg

Leo Sakamoto
thank you my friend =]

Great looking model and final image!Thanks for the how too,lets see some more from you!

AWESOME! IS VOLDEMOR! and thank u very much for the screen with layers u used, it is very usefull :slight_smile:

You absolutely smashed the character!!!

Was the base mesh created in a 3d app. and how did u come about the clothing??

Calum5ZB:

Thank you!!It’s a pleasure

Tiflos20:

Thank you

Teeto:

Hello!
It was first built from Zspheres and then retopo inside of Zbrush.
For the clothing you have to pay attention to the folds, and wrinkles and tension points.