ZBrushCentral

Lionel Cornelius Jr - Sketchbook

Jumping back into an old project. Redesigned and updated the wings and made a first pass on refining the block-ins.

I originally started this for the ArtWar contest but got the urge to finish this up after picking up some tips from Michael Palvovich’s “Intro to ZBrush” series. The largest challenge at the time I started this was making all of the hard surface elements in a way that I liked. So I’m enjoying putting those tricks to use on this one.

sentinel_092417-3.jpg

sentinel_092417-2.jpg

Attachments

sentinel_092417-2.jpg

sentinel_092417-3.jpg

Trying out a new render style for some october monster stuffs.

1003-comp2.jpg

I dig it!!! I like the design too

@Clintus - thanks man…glad you dig it!

Trying to keep these going as long as I can

1005 - Twins means two of everything

1005-Final.jpg

whoa…been away for awhile. Haven’t been using ZBrush much lately as I been trying to refine my UI folio.
But here’s a small project I started back in December I think. It was done for an illustration at first and now
she’s going to get printed. Still trying to figure out what I want to do with the hair but this is what I have so far.

tl_shot2.png

Getting in some personal work for sanity’s sake. Finally decided to try out R8, despite the issues I was having. Really love the 3D gizmo thing now that I know how to use it.

Lionel-Cornelius-jr-marchRobot-3-22-2018-2.png

Art war 1 project I finally got around to finishing. There’s a lot more I wanted to do with the character and idea, which I hope to revisit later.

comp_v3-lr.png