ZBrushCentral

lil'sister's dump (slight nudity)

great hellbody bust and DW WIP really cool stuff here.

Awesome stuff and great figure work!

Nice take on Hellboy.

Thanks guys I really appreciate all the nice words!!!

I haven’t posted in a while, I’ve been busy with work and contracts but I have a few things to show! some new, some revamped all work in progress…

This is the empress M.A.I. (main Artificial Intelligence) related of course to my other character Emperor Sebastopol IV (image below) she wasn’t born royalty but she was born with incredible psychic powers the emperor found her and took her to be modified to his needs, she remains organic but her brain and the greatest AI of the empire have been fused together, she is the perfect tool for Sebastopol she can control pretty much anything organic and robotic in her augmented form!
She is always wearing beautiful jewelry and ornaments but rarely wears any clothes (aside from light gowns)! LOL (this is getting very cheesy I know). http://e.deviantart.com/emoticons/s/smile.gif
the concept and her story are very much a work in progress of course.

I did this concept a while ago and I was going through my stuff and realised I never showed it! It’s a quick Zbrush sketch (about 4 hours of work) He is the Mechanized Elite guard of Warlord Krahl…

oh snap!! amazing!!!

they all look great, as always, really nice styling.

Nice job lil.
I love your works:+1:

Very cool work, man. Regarding that last image, I think the guy with the pointy blade feet looks cool from a conceptual standpoint, but those feet aren’t very practical.

GREAT work! I love it…
Best regards, Selwy

Damn man that is awesome, I just re-watched the ZB 3 trailer and saw your mech-jaw dude, super… :+1:

Badass stuffs!!! :smiley:

your stuff is so inspiaring! keep it up i love it!

High quality work man, both for design and technique. Continue :wink:

Unmistakable style, your work is great!

Freaking awesome…such great inspirations!!!

Wow, brilliant and imaginative, love the style which is consistent amongst them all, they’re definitely from same world, I wonder what is the world and story that these characters are involved in?

Vot do you mean Flash Gordon aproaching? Love the black and gold. Reminds me of Flash Gordon. Looks luuuvly!!

Another hellboy…but an awesome one!!! And the other characters you display here are simply awesome, I particulary like how they come together as a group. Excellent work.

keep posting awesome designs man!!!

Nice! Thanks for sharing your work. I want to see more of the high priest! :sunglasses: