ZBrushCentral

Let's start local zbrush user groups.

Excellent! Even from the right side of the Hudson river LOL. We are currently looking for a place to house the meeting, then a date will be anounced.

Cheers
LemonNado

Keep an eye on:
www.zbrushnyc.com

Not much right now but I am working on it!

what kind of place are we talking about? like someones house for a ZBBQ?

btw, if anything i can help with the website.

I arrive from the old continent with the
in 2 hours :smiley:
But damned not possible to obtain a ticket :cry: :wink:
Pilou
Ps You have selected a very calm quite mellow place for your Zbrush club :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://img157.echo.cx/img157/7818/bahamas8xy.gif

I made it to the Bahamas with my Airplane, so I might be able to pick you up Frenchy Pilou, when I go on a diet and build that 2000Gallon Tank into the airframe LOL.

Lemmo with Wings

PS:You know Flash well Volk23???

i’ve done things in flash, some basic actionscipt

It’s for you : “Pou du ciel” :smiley:
Pilou
Ps Flah is not so complicated if you make basic animation and presentation!
It’s another thing when you want make for exeample a game!
If you have never programm, some nights will be lost for you :smiley:

Pss Maybe you can go to europe if you add 2 floats for transform your plane in Seaplane :lol:

Any one from Sydney Australia interested?

Anybody in Amsterdam ?

Colorado here, Denver area.

make a new thread with you usergroup area country
This will make it easier to hook up with people

Zbrush usergroup Vancouver BC Canada

Well Polaris make that two from Hawaii.
I live in Kaneohe and work in Honolulu.
Two weeks of ZBrush make me pretty much a noob though. :lol:

well it would be cool but i live on a little island off the coast of venezuela …
called and you wont belive this but if you look it up on the good old atlas youll see im not S#@%%#@ you its actually called "Margarita " ya like the drink
hehe problem is that here there are VERRY little CGI ppl and they dont even use maya or zbrush they use and it hurts to even say this ugly word “3d max” wich i decided to stop using when i started to read the part in the manual on how ik works in max … back to the point me like many others here are already in something that will be the closest to a group that well ever see and that is this fourm “ive learned Sooo much here” and i hope to keep up my good work “Long live Zbrush Central”

OOPS I DOUBLE POSTED

Anyone here in the UK intersted? I’m sort of in the back of beyond here in the uK to be honest and thers not exactly a lot of CG people let alone Zbrush people in my area (near Durham). It’d be great to get people together as we can only improve together as both induviduals and a group.

Wayne…

Anybody from Rochester? I cant find ANYTHING for zbrush out my way

Well I’m up yonder in Ottawa, Ontario Canada - help anyway I can, just not a lot of freetime and I’m not even around that much. :wink:

I would host a Zbrush party at The Ottawa International Animation Festival (if you haven’t heard about it you are in the small minority) for all those wishing to attend. I could setup some Zbrush demo sessions that all could partake in.

http://ottawa.awn.com/

I’m totally down for that! anyone from San Francisco Area?

Xevious I am in your area! lets do some bay area brushin!

Yeah! Lets get together!.. here in Peru :rolleyes: -silence and a tumbleweed comes across-

Mississippi right here! Wooooo…

…hello?

I would almost bet a 10-pack of lightbulbs that no one else from MS is here :slight_smile: