ZBrushCentral

Let's Play - Zbrush 2021 beta tests

Hi Everyone,

A big thank you to Pixologic for letting me play with the cloth dymics and brushes in Zbrush 2021. Here’s a couple of tests I did. I particularly liked the cloth hook and twist brushes as well as the Cloth Transform gizmo which allowed for some cool trickery. The new micromesh in conjunction with the cloth is pretty awesome as well!

65 Likes

love how the cat totally ignores the dog somehow lol :slight_smile: very nice sculpts!

1 Like

he’s old and can’t be bothered haha

Those are amazing works!!! :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Those roses look beautiful, and I love the weight on the dog cat scene :blush:

1 Like

its supar awesome.but pixologic is making zbrush human friendly not artist friendly.you guys are reducing value of artist.please don’t make it supar automatic.

1 Like

This is what you get when combining a fantastic software with a truly great artist : )

1 Like

Best usage I’ve seen so far for cloth dynamics on the rose

1 Like

Awesome stuff as always Magdalena! Thanks for sharing =)

-Joseph

1 Like

Thank you that’s very kind :smiley:

Thank you. No I wouldn’t say that. You definitely won’t get much out of the buttons themselves. And it’s up to you to use the creativity in the end :slight_smile:

That flower is gorgeous. Well done!

1 Like

That’s a wonderful rose you’ve made.
:heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

Just beautiful @Intervain :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The flower looks great Magda. Cant wait to start playing with those tools.

1 Like

Thanks Guillaume :smiley: Have fun! I look forward to what you make next!

1 Like

Love the rose! very beautiful

1 Like

Really like the rose! Great work!

1 Like

Using dynamics for a flower was a brilliant idea. Definitely the sort of thing that was being talked about during the launch stream, when they said that the ZBrush community was going to come up with uses that the development team had never thought of.

Beautiful work.

2 Likes

Thanks Aurick, there have been some creative things coming out of this beta for sure!