ZBrushCentral

Kawasaki Ninja H2R

Hello everyone! It was an honor being a part of the ZBrush 2023 beta testing team, amongst extremely talented artists. Was awesome testing out some really exciting new features as well.

One of the new features that had me blown away was seeing a Redshift render happen in the ZBrush canvas. It was not only quality that was impressive, but also the speed. Render recall is also godsent. There’s been a couple of times I went off course by trying out different materials and lighting setups, recall was a timesaver, allowing me to go back to a previous stored render state that remembered my previous settings.

Some super cool stuff, thank you Maxon & the ZBrush team for the invite. Here’s a piece I worked on to test these features with, hope you guys enjoy it!

25 Likes

Let me be the first to say it. Amazing work! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Herman! :smiley:

Lovely work Henry, admirable skill :+1:

1 Like

That’s amazing! really! to me it’s at this day the best render inside ZBrush , congrats!

1 Like

Thank you! @boozy_floozie :smiley:

Thank you! @krysalid :smiley:

Top tier model and render !!
Would love a little tutorial/ breakdown of the hard surface techniques you used for this one and the Bugatti model.

3 Likes

Thank you! @Getsturdy :smiley:

I am currently working on tips and techniques video series that was used for the Bugatti, motorcycle, and Helicopter. (And a few other models that I haven’t posted yet.) A lot of the demo’s showing the techniques will be using the Bugatti and motorcycle. If there is anything specific you would like to see broken down or part made from these models, I would be happy to include it in.

I am also working on a second tutorial that will show the entire process from start to end (with no time-lapse). Sort of like my Rotor tutorial but more up to date with features and a slightly different workflow.

3 Likes

thanks for posting your great work Henry! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! @Pixo_Daisuke :smiley: Sorry for the late post after the announcement. Was a busy week. :construction_worker_man:

Thanks this is perfect ! Can’t wait :smile:

1 Like

Fantastic work. The only bikes I’ve ridden for years are ZXR ninjas. :smiley: The H2R is a beast, and so is your model. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you! @DannyMcGrath :smiley:

1 Like

This is so SO cool. Fantastic model and render!

1 Like

Thank you! @Ian_R :smiley:

1 Like

Beautiful ! How long does it take you to model someting like this ?

1 Like

A masterpiece as allways! Ilook forward to see more from you.
It is allways verry Inspiring.

1 Like

Thank you! @zzeebee :smiley: This one was a few weeks working on it almost everyday. I am making a full tutorial on this model. After it’s completed, I can give you a more accurate number in hours.

Thank you! @ojallard :smiley: