ZBrushCentral

Jose Alves da Silva's (aka Zeoyn) Sketchbook

I like all your work, but that armadillo is specially charming!
:+1:

Thanks a bunch for the nice comments! :slight_smile:

Haha, love the expression, great render to! :+1:

Thank you, Santis :slight_smile:

My friend Felideus asked me to explain him how to setup a sculpting base in ZBrush with Shadowbox. So I have made this video and decided to share it here too:

Zbrush sketch created using Shadowbox to setup the base as shown in the video in the previous post. About 90 mins:

![oldman_01c.jpg|1000x691](upload://1PrQd5oCUWs8vYPResSzdpjyyC6.jpeg)

Love your work Jose,
Congratulations and keep it up. :wink:

Emmanuel.

Still me, :smiley:
After reflection some little critics :
The lip inferior has contour too pronounced and ears need more work on lobe i think, other than that excellent work !!

Thanks Emmanuel :slight_smile: This was just a speedy sketch, but I agree with you.

Hi!
I am making available for download 2 ZBrush Matcaps that I have created: Zeoyn_Gold and Zeoyn_BlackBall. You can find them in the Goodies section of my website: http://www.artofjose.com
Enjoy!

Here is how they look applied to my Welder girl model:

![zeoyn_matcaps.jpg|1100x968](upload://np6gpeGXqx4pgs2D6u9vUhfTPlB.jpeg)

Attachments

zeoyn_matcaps.jpg

Thank you!

Cheers for the matcaps buddy. You have such a great cartoony style - I love the Kangaroo and the Barrio dude.

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

My latest image created for an upcoming 3D Creative magazine tutorial to be released in February 2012. It was my first time creating an image fully in ZBrush. Everything was rendered with the BPR render.

Here are all the render passes:

![chicken_1200.jpg|839x1200](upload://hJu5giur5VClgfMovdjGjjkbBY4.jpeg)![chicken_passes.jpg|1100x1600](upload://n8Qn8D4EyYyj7DTyqEzg6x4ZzYK.jpeg)

Attachments

chicken_passes.jpg

Awesome, thanks for posting the passes! :+1:

Awesome, I love it. :+1: :+1:

this for some reason makes me think of the hen (henrietta i think her name was?) from the movie return to oz with fairuza baulk… almost as if the hen got militarized :slight_smile:

awesome

Both funny and cool:-)!

Be sure to let us know when/how we can get that copy of 3D Creative mag!

I showed the chicken image to my 5 year old daughter and she laughed so hard at that little worm. Nice job man. Your armadillo tutorial in 3DCreative#73 has really helped me out, especially with rendering. Keep up the great work.