ZBrushCentral

Jon Snow (miniature)

hello guys, I would like to share this latest project that I finished recently for miniatures based on the character Jon Snow, I would like to thank Jon Morales for the incredible opportunity, it was a great learning to work on this project, I hope you like it.

24 Likes

Nice miniature sculpture @fernando_vieira :slight_smile: Welcome to ZBrushCentral!
Jaime

1 Like

thank you so much jaime, i’m glad you liked it man and being part of this amazing community

1 Like

Very cool sculpt!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star:!!

thank you so much man, i’m super happy that you liked it, and i visited your work i really loved it, and it’s great to be here.

1 Like

Artstation is cool but ZBrushCentral is Home - welcome to the family :smiley: :+1: :star2:!!

1 Like

Hi!

I wanted to ask you if it is possible to buy or obtain somehow the miniature of jon snow. I’ve been looking for a 32mm scale jon miniature for several days, l want it for a boardgame.

Ty, Bye!

1 Like

Thanks for enjoying this work man, I sent a msg to you on artstation.

1 Like

Me too please! I’d really like to get this mini, also in 32 scale

Hi I’m glad you liked it, contact me on my artstation :pray:

Wow! Amazing sculpture! Welcome to ZBC! I am excited to see what else you have coming!! :star_struck::blush:

Hi Natasha, thank you very much, I’m glad you liked it, I’ll bring more news soon. :pray: :grin: :blush:

1 Like

well done dear fernando, :metal: :cowboy_hat_face:

It turned out super cool. I would like to download it. Would you have it in stl please?