ZBrushCentral

Join Us! 3D Printer World Expo 2015

3DPWE-Banner-2015.jpg

For the second year, Pixologic will be attending the 3D Printer World Expo in Burbank, CA. Held January 29-31 at the Marriott Burbank Airport Hotel & Convention Center, this exciting event promises leading-edge technology and the largest assortment of 3D printers ever under one roof.

At the Expo, Pixologic will be presenting industry seminars featuring artists from Makerbot, Hasbro, Gentle Giant and Disney Interactive - as well as select freelancers at the forefront of the 3D printing field. (Adam Ross, Brian Wade, Kevin Garcia and Paul Liaw.)

Click Here for Last Year’s Recap!

Additionally, our extremely popular artist showdown is returning with even bigger stakes! The “Pacific Rim” themed competition will feature two separate facets, each with a group of 8 artists facing off against each other in a live sculpt-off. Who will demonstrate the best organic skills as he sculpts an epic Kaiju? Which artist’s Jaeger will dominate the battle? Watch live and then vote to find out!

Join us at this year’s 3D Printer World for an epic event! Of course, if you can’t make it to Burbank you will still be able to participate. Keep an eye on Pixologic’s Facebook on Saturday, January 31st to view photos of the 3D prints created by each competing artist and vote for your favorite in each category. Voting will only be open for 5 hours so don’t miss your chance!

See you there!

Full Event Info & Schedule

3DPWE-collage.jpg

Attachments

3DPWE-collage.jpg

Looking forward to this was great last year… Always learn alot of tips tricks and work flows when you post the footage after the event… I hope there will be more live stream broadcast of the zbrush events I so enjoyed being able to attend the the first zbrush Summit of what I hope will be the first of many to come… :slight_smile: being on the east coast I Don’t ever get over that way to attend the pixologic events… I hope one day I can attend in person… Keep up the inspiring work pixologic team… :wink:

Cool!

Another cool event!

Good luck with your presentations, Pixo guys and gals. :slight_smile:

AH man I wish I would’ve known about this sooner! I was at CES and it was nuts, I really wish I could’ve been to an all 3D printer expo… I guess there’s always next year!

Tell the guys at Form Labs they’re bad ass! (You pixo guys already know you’re bad ass).

Where are the entries to vote online?

Why is this event being held so quiet, was it a flop? or am I at the wrong link?

No videos, images just a whisper of silence or are all still asleep after the long work on 4.7? Then you may rest!