ZBrushCentral

Jeordanis's Works.

Hi Guys. I decided to finally start a portfolio here. Any critique or advice is welcome. Hope you like it.

//youtu.be/dzr7c04p7A4

Attachments

1.jpg

2.jpg

7.jpg

ZBrush Document4.jpg

Great work here mate!

Really like the clothing and the props. Well done. I think though you can still improve on the actual body/skin parts esp. the face. You can maybe revisit the base shape of the head keeping in mind the skull and muscle underneath. At this age, some bone landmarks should really start popping out giving the face more angular shapes. Right now, it feels as if the wrinkles are sitting on top of rounded forms which kinda feels a little off. Just maybe do another pass with a couple of good references and you should be able to nail it no problem.

But overall I would say you’re in a good direction with this piece! Keep it up! :slight_smile:

Hi Gebs, Thank you for your critique, I appreciate that. Here an update with some twaeks to the head proportions.

ZBrush Document.jpg

Here a quick Vray render with displacement maps.

Vray_1.jpg

Still a work in progress…

Zbrush for sculpt, 3DS Max for modeling, The Foundry Mari for Texturing and V-ray for Render.

Mirage.jpg

Tweaked the eyelid and beard color.

Haqqani_jpg.jpeg

PD: Sorry for the low res. My pc won’t allow me to render this project more bigger than that.

Hello

I had some problems with this project because I lost some files, I had to start again to sculpt the skin. That’s why the final result is a little bit different from the previews Zbrush screens.
I used Zbrush for sculpting and bake a 32 bits displacement map that I used for the final render in MAx and V-ray. For the other maps I used Mari. I hope you like, guys, Any advice is welcome.

Final Render
Face.jpeg

Color_2.jpeg

Mari Viewport
Color:
col.jpeg

Specular:
spec.jpeg

3DS Max Viewport
wire.jpeg

Skin and Eyes Shaders
slate.jpeg