ZBrushCentral

Jedi master and Padawan

Hey guys! First time posting here. This is a project I started six months ago and had been lying around in my drive since then! I finally managed to finish it, working on it after work for these last couple of weeks. There are a lot of things I would improve if I redid it from 0, specially on the sculpt’s anatomy, but since that wasn’t an option I just tried to improve it as much as I could.

They’re a Zabrak jedi master and a Twi’lek (My favourite star wars specie!) padawan girl, rendered on Marmoset 2. I had a blast working on them since I love Star Wars. I think that, after all, the theme is what motivated me to finish it!

Thanks for reading, and hope you like it!

Attachments

2 Likes

Absolute beauty! Great work indeed.

Ohh look great. Love SW like you and the Twilek are also my favorite race.

As for a critic it’s great in general. Recommendation: The eyes look empty, there is no life into it. Miss a highlight in it I guess, specially the Zabrok master. As for the fabric. I think you could spend more time on it, I dont feel the connection with the belt or the weight of the material.

As for shading, I dont know if Zabrok costume is leather partially or it’s suppose to be classic jedi fabric.

Thank you, Scote, that’s a useful critique! I used Marvelous for the Master’s clothes (Twi’lek’s were sculpted) thinking they would look more natural, but quite the opposite, they ended up looking too stiff! (Especially after posing the models, look at those sleeves!) I still need to learn a bit more about Marvelous, (And realism in general) So I’ll keep this in mind for my future projects.

Thanks RDII, glad you like it!