ZBrushCentral

Jean claude

legendary @jcvd Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi28 everything needs tweaks and hair is still in basic mode,this is my collaboration with legend @ryankingslien
well , the story is that the master @ryankingslien sculpted this before and then he gave it to me to work on it together
so i have this pleasure to kinda finish this up.
more on my artstation :
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/xDqYkY
my instagram :

video process:

stuff is the same. zbrush is main tool and render with maya arnold and hair is xgen skin is xyz projected in mari mixed with zbrush paint and hand sculpt.
back softbox light is from great @cave_academy
#jeanclaude#jcvd#zbrush#art#maxon#maxonzbrush#foundry#render#maya#nft#vandamme#portrait#photography#vahidahmadiart#ryankingslienJean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi1

Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi2a Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi4 Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi8 Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi15f Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi17f Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi18f Uploading: Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi28.jpg…
Uploading: Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi15a.jpg…
jcv939

jcv451
jcv405 jcv936 Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi1 skin

Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi9b
Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi15a Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi15b Jean-Claude Van Damme by vahid ahmadi19

17 Likes

:heart_eyes:

1 Like

:heart:

awesome!

1 Like

thanks a lot :heart: :heart:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :metal: :metal: fantastic job bro :metal:

1 Like

Amazing work :heart:

1 Like

hey bro thanks alot :heart:

Your work is amazing, the detail is incredible; you are more than a skilled professional: you are gifted (when ever your flag go in the ground heads will turn). Thank you for sharing such a wonderful work of Art.

1 Like

hello dear clay ,many thanks for kind words and kind heart, i really appreciate it :heart: :heart:

YOU are the best Vahid :sweat: :heart:

1 Like

you are star leila ,keep rocking :heart:

1 Like

Nice one Vahid . Always great to see your work :+1:

1 Like

Hi rishi bro thanks alot for kindness bro :heart: :heart:

Don’t have words for your artwork. You set a benchmark always!

1 Like

you always kind dear nikhil :heart:thanks alot bro

1 Like

thanks alot for kindness :heart: :heart:

Pass the tweezer Vahid I intend to pluck his nose.
Lovely work Sir and may I say that your Lacrimal caruncles are splendid :+1:

1 Like

ha ha :grinning: :smile:thats was very cool marc
thanks for support dear marc

Great job Vahid :clap:
Jaime

1 Like