ZBrushCentral

*** Introducing GoZ

NICE …if this is just one of many more features … soooooooo what else is there… :rolleyes: :qu:

so you guys are back to the old voodoo, yeah i thought so too :stuck_out_tongue:

eehheheh, you think this will be all??? ahahahaha ,it`s just a preview ,
Congrats Pixologic!!

Alex Oliver

wiiiickkkeeed! :+1:

sweet!!! what a good week for Znews!

Max better get this, or i will learn modo.

Awesome stuff yet again, can’t wait for the cinema4d workflow improvement.

I’m just wondering how you guys had time to do anything for Zbrush 4, if you were busy making these last 3 amazing plugins

if this is just the small preview of the things to come, just imagine what else is in zb4

Technical issues are no longer going to be a problem.
That´s just great… I felt like watching a movie trailer… all excited … heheh

You guys are amazing! Fantastic! Top row :smiley:

hahahahahhahahahahahahahha
hahahahahhahahahahahahaha

I can’t believe in pixologic anymore.
sorry, but this is really awesome.

congrats for all the pixologic team.

I hope this coming for 3d max too!

congrats again, you’re insane guys.
thanks

I’ve been struggling with this stupid issue for the last few months, and I’m totally excited about this but why is the mac version coming out before the pc version! >_>

Pinching myself to see if I’m awake.

This looks great, nice to see it working with Modo too.

Steve

**** **** ****!!! this is similar to an orgasm!!!
DAMN PIXO you never stop… this is WICKED AWESOME!!!

this is SO NICE!!! I LOVE YOU PIXO! :slight_smile:

It was about time to deliver this workflow. Artists from all walks have been asking for years such workflow, including myself.

Glad to see that it’s finally done and above all, for modo as well. I take my hat off for Lux & Pix indeed. Well done, well done.

This looks really spectacular and incredibly speeds up the workflow. The best part was indeed bringing the mesh back to the 3d app, add edge loops and back to zbrush without having to worry about pos-UV work. That’s brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

looks brilliant - now let’s have the XSI version as well :wink:

This is why I LOVE Pixologic and ZBrush. Always think of us, thinking beyond the box (or app in this case) and always thinking of the next greatest thing we need to move the industry forward. Bravo Ladies and Gentlemen.

Bravo.

well holy crap…

Modo support…

Me likey

If this is just a taste of the things to come in ZB4 then I simply cant wait. I mean that I might just buy a copy for my mac now just to play with Go z. Z Brush reminds me of when I first started modeling. I can build anything!

YES!! Modo support!! How cool is that!!??

For once, I get to say ‘CONGRATS’ to the ZBrush team. This is just fabulous!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: