Intervain's Sketchbook - Dea

toprow
featured

Hi everyone

It’s been a long time since I updated this thread and I think the revamped ZBC is a good time to get back to it :slight_smile: :relaxed:

Here are a few recent sketches and projects. Hope you like them and thanks for visiting

Dea - based on an original character by Sam Hogg https://www.artstation.com/samhogg

baby elephant weekend sketch

Like Father, Like Daugther - a project done to test Substance painter materials

and a few other random exercises

Sophie from Howl’s moving castle

15 Likes
Intervain's Sketchbook

So nice to see you posting again Magda! Great stuff.
Love that first sculpt, the folds have natural flow, giving believability to the final sculpt. Looks amazing. :clap::clap::clap:

Thank you for sharing:wink:
Jaime

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: definitely need to keep up my posting :grin: nice to see the forum revamp :+1:

1 Like

Very nice

1 Like

the dog made me smile :smiley:

1 Like

That Dea character has an absolutely beautiful face! Love it! I would remark that she seems not at all paying attention to her puppet and needle though, as she’s just gazing off into the distance >_<

1 Like

Magda! It’s been too long since I’ve seen something by you.
I love that baby elephant.

1 Like

haha a valid point!

Cheers Wyatt, oh it’s because I’ve been posting mostly on instagram 'cause I was too lazy to scale my images down to fit the restrictions on the previous forum… I intend to get a grip on myself now :smiley:

1 Like

Hehe, I hear ya. I still haven’t uploaded anything to Artstation.

1 Like

Great work all around, Mag! I love that they look alive and are having a good time. So much dark art out there these days, so seeing those happy characters put a smile on my face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Than you Kris :slight_smile:

here’s a little bit of weekend sketching - I love how much personality the cape buffalo have in ther faces so I tried to recreate that impression…