ZBrushCentral

-Illidan Stormrage-

Sculpt i did for Catfish Studios.
More info later on.

ILLIDAN%20C_01 ILLIDAN%20C_02 ILLIDAN%20C_03 ILLIDAN%20C_04 ILLIDAN%20C_05

75 Likes

Fabulous @CALEB_NEFZEN, another stunning sculpture!
Jaime

2 Likes

Thank you Jaime

Wow, insane

1 Like

Brilliance like this is why we need better, affordable 3d printing technology. My goodness, this gives me hope I can become better. Wonderful work, wonderful. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It really is unique. It’s a complicated form and yet perfect in every angle :heart_eyes: :+1:

2 Likes

How did you start something like this? I’m struggling with the interface let alone how to figure out how to start sculpting all the various parts. What helped you when you were first starting?

2 Likes

Wow, what a great piece. Thank you for sharing so much.

2 Likes

Super bad ass work

2 Likes

I was not prepared for how amazing this is :slight_smile:

1 Like

thank you , and well just enjoy the art part of the process for now… the UI can be intimidating, but really its not. Just give it time and enjoy . leave your mind behind.
hope this helps somehow…

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind comments.
Im not a person that is in social media very often, so i can miss many notifications or artwork. artwork that is all very inspiring.
thank you again

1 Like

Amazing sculpt. the surface texturing for everywhere makes this something stunning. Thanks for showing it so well. Inspiring!

1 Like

Beautiful piece Caleb. Would love to see a breakdown of some sort.

1 Like

Just 1 word…

EPIC!

1 Like

@CALEB_NEFZEN Great model I am looking for someone to model me something will you get in contact with me through my email. gggman818@gmail.com thanks.

1 Like

thank you all, i really appreciate it.
and i will try to do some breakdown of it, when i get a little more time…
thank you again

3 Likes

very interested for the breakdown ! Congrats on your work, it’s awesome !

2 Likes

Wow! That’s an extreme sculpt, impressive :+1:t5: I need to try one :smile:

1 Like

Cool! love it

1 Like