ZBrushCentral

iguana

very nice

Its a nice attempt, especially the detail on the scales, but for me the anatomy is off. Having owned iguanas in the past first let me tell you the eyes are slightly bigger, the eye ridges more pronounced too. Youve missed out the dorsal spines and the nostrils are more pronounced and sharper than you have illustrated. The mouth too has a cleaner sharper look.

Your iguana also looks overweight as they are a lot sleeker than that, the tail area especially shows this up. The back legs look wrong to me too, not at all like a real iguana would position them: they tend to move one forward with the other facing backwards, never both forwards. Both backwards I have seen, especially when swimming or basking in the sun. They move their hind legs almost as though they are swivelling their hips/pelvis as they walk.

Finally, the most glaring problem is with the short stubby toes: iguanas have very long and thin toes to grip branches with very sharp claws.

I hope this helps you make a better version because, as I said, the skin detail is excellent.

Great work :+1: The youve really done the weight of the skin well

Low Res 11188 polys
HIg Res 2864128 polys

That is… totally friggin’ awesome! Oh, man. I’m lost of words here.
Thanks for the alpha, too! It was too generous! :+1: :+1: :+1:
Btw, I suppose the tree branch was generated off of an alpha taken from a photograph?

gr8 render and detail. am speechless!

Really great work although i wonder about the tail end of model, the green looks a little too saturated but then i know jack about lizards. :slight_smile:

amazing image! absolutely beautiful work!

It`s a nice image!
Thanks for the alpha brush!!!

this is incredibly inspiring

Amazing job, so detailed and realistic!

Wow, amazing job, excellent model, just fix the background, i think…:smiley:

Really nice man. The final image is great and the Zbrush work is very well executed… but you already knew that : ) Killer work.

A wonderful render indeed. The details of the skins are superb.

Well done indeed.

Fantastic work!!! :+1:

Only, in my opinion, the iguanas dont have this tail. This tail is very fat (sorry my bad english).

But, the work is impressive.:wink:

Holy Crap!!

This is amazing work… LOVE IT!!!

nice iguana! thanks for sharing the alphas! keep up the good work!

looks sooo real…

Hi, I can’t offer any advice as I am just a newbie, but just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE your work. This type of art is exactly what I would like to achieve. You don’t see a lot of photorealistic nature stuff out there so I am really inspired by your work. Oh and thanx for the alphas
Cheers

A big thank you for the alphas !!!

How did you do to make the alphas aligning seamlessly.
I tried without success but I’m new with ZBrush.
Thanks so much if you answer :bulb: