ZBrushCentral

iguana

ok:+1:

AWESOME. I agree that you lost detail. Your character blends into the background. which in nature should happen :smiley: ,but showing it off is better. I also like his eyes smaller. The way you had it. His head also seemed bigger for some reason? But thats meā€¦ haha.

Superb sculptingā€¦ 5 stars:+1:

if u use a stronger rim light and maybe some fall-off on the key, then the iguana will stand out more, and perhaps blur the background picture to simulate depth of field.

Amazing!!!:grimacing: Oh man, the detailā€¦ amazing!!!

correction of detail

[]

HD 1280/960iguana_EndZB.jpg

Wow, this is a very nice model you got here. I think the log looks a little bit too blurry in the foreground, but other than that itā€™s an incredibly well detailed and realistic depiction of an iguana. Congrats mate

cheers

Impressive lizard:) Prety well work:+1:

looking great! prefer what you did now. good job. congrats on the top row!

The lizard and the log are very much together but it still looks as if the they are placed in front of an image projected on a screen. I like the critter a lot.

Thatā€™s turned out pretty awesome!

I actually quite like the one where you lost some detail - it made the whole image look more realistic and natural. Just my two cents.

Nice work!

5 stars! (and congrats on Top Row - well deserved)

Jit.

Hypnotik,

Great displayā€¦ always enjoy seeing your work and its refreshing to see the all the different contributions folks make to this forum. Kudos great work indeed.

I do have a couple of thoughts and nothing to take away from your work so please take it with a grain of salt. Though your detail and form of iguana and branch along with the pose works well I think that if you were to draw a line down the middle of the last image(one noted as correction of detail, 3 hours ago) vertically youā€™d find what really makes this pieceā€¦ work. On the left side youā€™d have the main focal point your iguana and the tree branch detail and shape supporting that focal point along with the background. The one on the right side of where you drew that line down the middle of the image youā€™d find though masterfully displayed doesnā€™t really do a whole lot for the overall image. So basically you could effectively cut out from the middle of the page the whole right side and I feel have a better overall composition. Wouldnā€™t mind seeing the light or maybe green color in the background toned down it draws attention away too much. Also maybe some yellows could help the greens on the head to help accentuate that a bit more and draw viewers gaze more to it. Just some things that came to me while I was admiring your work as it is deserving of top row and a great addition to the forum as I had previously stated. :+1: :+1: Always looking foward to more!

Thanx all for all your comments :+1: :wink:

That turned out greatā€¦ :+1: .

Thats quality work, worth the top row easy. :+1:

WOW! ths looks impressive.

:small_blue_diamond: A suggestion: Crop the image to frame more of the head (like the preview image) so all the detail work can really be seen.

grreat work!!!
your texturing is impresive!

Keep Walkingā€¦

Sweet! Very nice indeed. Do you mind me asking how many millions of polys you have in the iguana model?

def agree with the above commentsā€¦ i think some yellow background mixed in with the green would help make this image even betterā€¦ it also seems like ur hiding the legsā€¦ im assuming u dont like themā€¦

i love the detail in the headā€¦ its very very goodā€¦ i would suggest u focus on thatā€¦ just like the other dude said above meā€¦

and yes def blur the backgroundā€¦ seeing it right now gives it a very 2d formā€¦ not realisticā€¦ but if u add a blur say in Photoshop with maybe a high brightness or somethingā€¦ it would make this amazingā€¦

good work though!

Very nice work! I agree with blurring the background, and I also think you should add a little bit more specular to the iguana, and possibly add a very small amount of SSS effect. Andā€¦the tree branch doesnā€™t quite look realistic to me, but I canā€™t figure out why. But other than that great modeling and details on the iguana!