ZBrushCentral

Igualien

Hi guys!
This is my last work created in 3ds max(base mesh) e finished in z-brush 3.5. I hope you like

Thank´s all!

[render_iguana_alien2.jpg]

Good piece of work!

Wow a really great image.
Did you rendered this in 3DMax as well??

Peace,
Rich_Art. :wink:

great one !

THats a brilient work,definitly a top raw stuff for me:+1:

If this was 3 years ago, this image would definitely be top row. Very realistic.

Amazing! Impressive work. 5* and top row for me! Congrats :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

www.leotaksakamoto.blogspot.com :smiley:

Very cool! I`d love to see some images of the untextured model and some WIP images. :slight_smile:

more then just realistic:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1: Top Row def. for me!!! Keep up the fantastic work bro:-)
gr. Silberdenar

Great work… I also feel a top row here…

absolutely beautifully executed render and concept. Top row in my opinion.
Is it a vray render? Plz share your Lighting/render settings and show us some wires.

Awesome, great sculpt and render.
Parabéns

abs

… way to start off the morning to see incredible imagery like you have created Antonio, congratulations. I love the mixing of realities, bringing life to surrealist ideas is not easy to do. The fact that you did not ignore the personality of this character is important too, a lot can be read from this single image.
Thanks for sharing, and please post some more of your comments and work-flows when you have time.
Cheers,
Keridan

:eek: Top Row definitely

Hi Guys!
Thanks everybody for the kind words!!
I am very happy you all liked!!:D:D:D:D:D
I’m posting new details and I hope you like him.
Render: Vray - SSS2.

[![IGUANA_18.jpg|1200x808](upload://9j0SDFSa8VASK7qgZWLWPCclgV7.jpeg)]![IGUANA_2.jpg|1119x739](upload://j9XF04S1cZhN1xRM5clhFaJbXZF.jpeg)

Thank you all for responding to the topic!

Big Hug - Peres [ ](http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:zb_insimg%28%27223523%27,%27IGUANA_17.jpg%27,1,0%29)

Attachments

IGUANA_19.jpg

Great job! :+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:small_orange_diamond:+1:

Really like it, congrats!!!

this is looking great. some nice close ups.
His tongue might be a bit too smooth though…
good job!

Top notch!!! love it. Great, great work

Is it a decimated model rendered in Max? No displ or normal? Sorry for asking, just curious how you got all that fine details so well rendered.

Again, have to say that I like this sifi lizard mix allot. Poor Mantis :wink:

Cheers :+1:

Amazing work…

congratulations :+1: