ZBrushCentral

Hypercharge Art Dump

Greetings fellow Zbrushers!

It’s been quite some time since I have posted here, and with ZBrush being the main horse that drives my production cart, I wanted to bring some of my creations to the forum to share. These works are for the video game, Hypercharge: Unboxed. I’ve been the Art and Animation Director for the company for several years and the principal artist on the project. These models were all built completely in ZBrush except for the boxes that required more accurate UV layouts. I recently picked up a copy of Keyshot, and after wiping the drool away from my keyboard over its beautiful renders and ease of use, I’ll be pumping my work back through here for everyone to view. This has been a heck of a journey as an artist to work on this project and there is so much more to come! Given the nature of my work, it will take time to get some more renders out there to you guys, but should be back around in a few days with some more visuals.

First entry in this series, Breaker!
Breaker is one of our upcoming character releases and I wanted to bring it to this community first to showcase it. Thank you all for looking, and I will be back again with more updates as I squeeze in the render hours needed for accurate caustics on all of the additional models I’ve produced :wink:

There’s more to come, thank you for looking, and happy ZBrushing!

6 Likes

Hey guys! Swinging by real quick to update with some viewport clay sculpts of Breaker.

1 Like

Also, wanted to post Mightus! MOTU fans may recognize some inspiration for this one :slight_smile: Thanks for stopping by and happy ZBrushing!

2 Likes

Hello fellow zBrushers! We’ve got a few things cooking over at the DCC camp, and we’re about to have another big update. This time we’ll be releasing some new enemies! The first one I wanted to share with you is the bRobot! The model was entirely constructed in zBrush. More updates in the coming days :wink:

2 Likes

bRobot looks great! Cant wait to see more :+1:

1 Like

These are freaking awesome! Loving the box designs too!

1 Like

love the color scheme and the shapes on the model! :slight_smile: great work!

1 Like

wow! I’m incredibly happy to hear you all are digging these figures. There’s tons more to come to this thread and I truly appreciate your support and appreciation.

The latest enemy addition, Ninja JOE! Their home world destroyed by Hypercore Tech, the elite Ninja Assassins, the Joes, have joined forces with Major Evil to rid every planet of the untamable power that obliterated their people.

1 Like

Oh man, had to come back to this post, loving the Super Sentai/Power Rangers vibes! Keeping making these characters!!