ZBrushCentral

Human ZBuilder version 1.0 :)

Not to advertise this at all but I think this now is a good deal for those who are having troubles trying to learn anatomy.
Believe me when I say that I have all the base meshes that are available around, purchased many tutorials on anatomy, hunted for reference images all over the internet
but I never could force myself to create a full body from scratch or from a base. Manipulating a bases proportions within zbrush by pulling pushing or transforming is no joy for me either, things get out of hand quite quickly and easily.

Playing around with this a bit I feel I can get past the tedious parts, change proportions easily and be more creative with the faces, styles, accessories and armors etc. Kinda like the greeble generator which helps in a similar way although I can create greebles and maps myself.

Cheers,

I would buy this among other stuff ,only Gumroad does not appear to accept PayPal.

Is this site legit,I have been given the run around when clicking on the “PayPal” button?

I paid with Paypal JimB0, the link worked fine.

Thanks dillster ,did you pay via PayPal.com or PayPal uk?

I have tried so many times to buy this "Human Zbuilder " from Gumroad
via Paypal and each time Paypal.com refuses ,I am forced to finally give up.
Has Gumroad or Paypal.com got something against people in the U.K ?

Success the problem was IE11, the cure use Google Chrome :slight_smile:

I know I’m a dolt, but could explain how you installed it? The instructions are only for PC.

i notice that you already have buy old version ,

the installation its the same as the WIN

HERE IS INFO TO HOW TO INSTALL AND USE IT :

i hope your installation of Zbrush is in Applications

Copy the folders from the archive and replace it into: ( you will replace only folders not files don’t worry ) in your zbrush folder for example for MAC: Applications\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R6\

Now open zbrush a click on :

1. Macro / Reload all macros

2. Preferences / Config /Load Ui - Open this :---- Applications\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R6\ZBuilder\Human_ZBuilder_interface.cfg

3. Then on right side you will see the interface of Human Zbuilder go to OPEN ZBUILDER and open this - Applications\Pixologic\ZBrush 4R6\ZBuilder\Human_ZBuilder_scene.ZPR

4. Now watch the video for how to use it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQeyQx7znII&feature=plcp

5. Last thing is this is most important thing - Go again on Human Zbuilder interface and hold your cursor on SETTINGS and just move up and down , NOW all menus will be active and ready to use

This is it have fun :slight_smile:

but this is the old version there anything is more complcex , the new one is simple

if you want to get the new one : https://gumroad.com/l/bkElP