ZBrushCentral

How do I report inappropriate content found on ZBrushCentral?

ZBrushCentral,

I would like to address that I found some disturbing and inappropriate search results on ZBrushCentral. There are 3 results that had disturbing description of words that I will not repeat. Does anybody know if there is a way to report this to ZBrushCentral? Thanks.

At the bottom of every topic there is a Flag button that says “Report”. Click that to flag the topic. It flags the entire topic, so in this case choose “Something Else” from the three choices and then provide detailed information in the description box that you’ll be given.

Thanks!

Aurick,

Thanks for replying but the problem is that found the topics when I was searching topics on ZBrushCentral on the top right corner of the page. I would have to click and open these topics to report them but I don’t dare to click on them because of the disturbing words that were in the description. Thanks.

,Chris

You do not have to open a topic to get its URL. Just right-click on the topic and choose “copy link address.” (The exact name of the feature may be different depending on your browser.)

You can then send me a private message and paste that URL.

Thank you. Much appreciated.

How do I send a private message?