ZBrushCentral

Horse study (écorché)

Hi!
this is my first post here,
I sculpt on my spare time using Zbrush Core but I don’t have any formal scholar education on it, just watching some videos on Youtube (I work as a developer).
I tried to do an ‘écorché’ of a horse, but I know it is still not 100% accurate…
Please, feel free to tell me what you think of it!

(a turnaround video is available here: Romain Pelle - Horse sculpt study (écorché))

5 Likes

It looks incredibly cool.

Thank you so much !
You can find more here :
http://pelle3.artstation.com/

ZBrush(Core) is a great tool to study anatomy - as you start to grasp handling ZBrush’s digital sculpting tools and delve deeper into your subject’s anatomy - you’ll steadily see your sculpts improve! keep going :sunglasses: :+1: :star2:!

Thank you so much for your support !
I will sure do! I’m currently working on my next study!

It looks incredible. Really incredibly fine and high-quality work. At this stage of my development, I also create models of different animals, I like to draw them in general. But sometimes I don’t have enough time for that, because I get a lot of assignments in sociology at school, which writix.co.uk/essay-examples/sociology helps me with. I find a lot of useful information on this site, which helps me write my writing assignments faster.

I’m in my second year at university and recently needed to write an essay, but I didn’t have the opportunity to do it myself. Decided to order essay writing, I managed to find a-writer review and ended up ordering an essay here. Customer reviews are positive, if your question is still relevant, you can order an essay here.