ZBrushCentral

HOPE

Hello, This is the first time I’ve made it with ZBrush, first use ZBrush to sculpted details,There are a lot of talented artists here, and I’ve learned a lot from them.The name of this work is called “Hope”, according to Kim Jung GI’s original concept.

In a war-torn City, without the necessary conditions for delivery, doctors, nurses and police carried out a caesarean section without anesthesia in order to welcome a new life. In the process of making this work, I realized the greatness of my mother, the professionalism of doctors and nurses, the police’s attitude of serving the people, and that we should not give up under any circumstances. We should face up to new hopes bravely.

The model in the work is completed in ZBrush and Maya.
MD is used for cloth calculation, Mari and substance painter are used for mapping, and xgen is used for hair. Finally, render with Arnold.

Thanks to Mr. Yang Guang, who brought me into the CG industry, and for his guidance in the past six months.

19 Likes

Incredible work! Such an intense scene almost hard to look at but you have done an amazing job creating it

Stunning!! :sunglasses: :+1: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:!!!

so amazing, the level of details in the scultping is huge

Amazing! I love the intensity of each character!

well…thats my appetite for my sandwich gone

Excellent work!

I think I have never seen such a beautiful piece of design for a long time. Excellent work!

Welcome to ZBC! This is impressive work, though harrowing. Excellent! :+1:

this is amazing!!!

I knew mum was lying about the birthday
very expressive scene, can’t help imagining an H.R. G.BabAlien tho

My goodness! Having personally witnessed this procedure (In a hospital though) I am most impressed with your execution.

This is easily top row material.