ZBrushCentral

Hellboy fanart (For 3D Printing)

Hi friends, Would like to share the hellboy fanart i sculpted for 3d print. Hope you all will like it, Can’t wait to share the 3d print with you all soon :slightly_smiling_face:
Thanks for watching.

Hellboy_Render_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderd_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderc_Romellchopraa Hellboy_closeup_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Rendere_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderb_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigune_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderful_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderfulb_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderfulc_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Renderfuld_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Baseb_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Basec_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Based_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Basee_Romellchopraa Hellboy_Base_Romellchopraa Hellboy_closeupb_Romellchopraa Hellboy_smallgunb_Romellchopraa Hellboy_smallgunc_Romellchopraa Hellboy_smallgund_Romellchopraa Hellboy_smallgune_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_smallgune_Romellchopraa Hellboy_smallgun_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigun_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigunb_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigunc_RomellchopraaHellfaceone_bigund_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigunf_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_bigung_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_smallgun_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_smallgunb_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_smallgunc_Romellchopraa Hellfaceone_smallgund_Romellchopraa

30 Likes

DUDE! I love this so much, the detail and attention to his character is incredible! I’m still over here trying to make skulls haha. Hopefully one day i’ll unlock this super power!!

Amazing work man!!! congrats!

Outstanding Texture and sculpting job Mr!!

Outstanding! Certainly one of the best collectibles I´ve ever seen. Looking forward to see how all those amazing details come out in the printed version.

Lovely details.

many thanks man. I am glad you liked it :slight_smile: I wish you all the luck with your works .

Many thanks man. :slight_smile:

Many thanks Martin . I m glad u liked it. :slight_smile:

I am glad you liked man. Many thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congrats! amazing work Romell!