ZBrushCentral

Head Concepts II

Hi Ralf,

Gorgeous clean scultpural work.

I would love to see a video or mini tutorial on how you achieve your sharp edges and various sculptural curves. Every time I work on a model, I get stuck with your typical lo-res clay look.

Also, How do you work on the details of your faces with such control? I find delicate work on faces difficult.

I like to use the layer tool to build up details in my models because you have less chance of excess build-up in your polygons.

Anyway, awesome work.

Revanto :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks Ralf…it’s just that I am an edgeloop junkie (or even those models without them because of the sculpting). It’s like a puzzle you know. Wanna work backward and figure out how someone works.

Cheers

MTB

hey i love your sculpts you do do you think there any way you could make us a zscript of you sculpting one of these master peices in zbrush form begining to end so we can see what you technique is and further understand your work flow.

and makilus the black i love your renders they are great do you think you will start making more zscripts more often to thanks for both of your contributions to the community.