ZBrushCentral

Halloween Challenge 2014

Is there going to be one this year?? It was a pretty cool contest last year would love to see that again this year :slight_smile:

I hope so I look forward to the Halloween Challenges. I would love for them to do a winter on too for once not a Christmas one per say since not all celebrate it but a winter wonderland or something of the like. Keeping my toes crossed because I need my finger to draw with lol. If there is I wish you lots of luck. :slight_smile:

If I recall, they posted the challenge on the second day of October last year, so maybe look out the next couple days.

If they don’t, we can always make our own. Halloween is always a special time for Zbrushers.

i agree that Halloween is always a special time for ZBrushers. And it’s not the same to have a contest without those awesome prizes :frowning: Christmas challenge sounds like a good idea too. I love christmas

i agree that Halloween is always a special time for ZBrushers. And it’s not the same to have a contest without those awesome prizes :frowning:

The Halloween challenges don’t typically have prizes. Last year was a rarity. They are usually a more informal affair.

C’mon. You don’t need some prizes to engage in some spooky Halloween Zbrushing. That’s a prize you’re statistically guaranteed to win!

Hi guys, since you are looking for a challenge related to Halloween, you should check out this one. Design a Creature that can be 3D printed and you could win $4000+ in prizes, including one of, if not THE fastest desktop SLA printer to date, even before the Kickstarter backers get theirs!

https://pinshape.com/contests/3d-printed-creature-design-contest

Full disclosure, I’m one of the co-founders of Pinshape. I hope you check it out!

Nick